The Kerala Co-Operative service examination board invites application from eligible candidates for vacancies in different Co-Operative banks/ societies across Kerala. The notified vacancies are in the posts like Assistant Secretary/ Chief accountant, Deputy general manager, System administrator, Data entry operator (DEO) and Typist. Interested and eligible candidates should apply online for the job on or before the last date.
Candidates must read the full notification in Malayalam from the official website before applying online.
|Name of the Organization||Kerala Co-Operative service examination board|
|Type of Organization||Co-Operative Bank/ Societies|
|Educational Qualification||SSLC, Degree etc.|
|Mode of Application||Online Application|
|Last date||28/10/2020 5pm.|
Kerala Co-Operative service examination board Recruitment Vacancy Details:
- Assistant Secretary / Chief accountant / Deputy General Manager (Category No. 3/2020)
The number of vacancies
- Ernakulam: 3
- Kottayam : 1
- Thrissur: 2
- Wayanad : 1
2. System Administrator (Category Number 4/2020)
Number of Vacancies
- Kottayam: 1
- Thrissur: 1
- Malappuram : 1
- Kasargod : 2
- Kannur : 1
3. Data entry Operator (Category Number 5/2020)
Number of Vacancies
- Thiruvananthapuram : 2
- Kollam: 2
- Pathanamthitta: 1
- Kottayam: 2.
- Eranakulam : 2
- Thrissur: 3
- Palakkad: 1
- Malappuram :3
- Kozhikod: 2
- Kannur: 5
- Kasargod 1
4. Typist (Category Number 6/2020)
- Thiruvananthapuram: 1
Kerala Co-Operative service examination board Recruitment Educational qualification:
The educational qualification for each posts are different. here we provide a brief idea about the required educational qualification for Kerala Co-operative service examination board recruitment. Fore detailed information , candidates please go through the official notificaton in malayalam.
- Assistant Secretary / Chief accountant / Deputy General Manager (Category No. 3/2020): Degree with at least 50% marks , Diploma in co-operation (For more details, read official notification)
- System Administrator (Category Number 4/2020): First class B.Tech. degree in Computer Science,IT,Electronics and Communication Engineering /MCA/MSc (Computer Science or IT).
Desirable : Redhat Certification will be an added advantage. Minimum working experience of 3 years in installing, configuring and trouble shooting UNIX/Linux based envirornments. Solid experience in the administration application stacks (e.g., Tomcat, JBoss, Apache, NGINX). Experience with monitoring systems (Eg. Nagios). Experience in scripting skills (e.g., shell scripts, Perl, Python). Solid networking Knowledge (OSI network layers, TCP/IP). Experience with SAN storage environment with NFS mounts and physical and logical volume management. Experience with tape library back up.
- Data entry Operator (Category Number 5/2020): Degree from a recognized university , Data entry course certificate from a state / central recognized institute, One year experience as a Data entry operator in any of recognized firm/ organisations (For more details, read official notification)
- Typist (Category Number 6/2020) : SSLC or equivalent qualification, KGTE English & Malayalam Type writing. (The detailed qualification is there in official notification)
Kerala Co-Operative service examination board Recruitment Age Limit:
- Assistant Secretary / Chief accountant / Deputy General Manager (Category No. 3/2020): Minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years.
- System Administrator (Category Number 4/2020): Minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years.
- Data entry Operator (Category Number 5/2020): Minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years.
- Typist (Category Number 6/2020) : Minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years.
Kerala Co-Operative service examination board Recruitment Salary:
- Assistant Secretary: 16980-46800
- Chief accountant: 16980-46800
- Deputy General Manager : 18450-52300
- System Administrator : 17420-47750.
- Data entry Operator:11850-31050
- Typist :11850-31050
- General & OBC Candidate:150+/50 For each bank
- SC/ST Candidates:50+/50 for each bank
Selection will be made on the basis of written exam/Skill Test and interview.
How to apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed application format and send to
CO-OPERATIVE SERVICE EXAMINATION BOARD
II nd FLOOR, CO-OPERATIVE BANK BUILDING
OVER BRIDGE JN., THIRUVANANTHAPURAM PIN 695001
Ph: 0471 2468690 on or before 30-05-2020
- Last date for receipt the application:28-010-2020