The South Indian Bank Ltd Recruitment 2020: Apply online Now for Security Officers in Scale I Cadre vacancies: The South Indian Bank Ltd has released recruitment notification for 05 vacancies for the post of Security Officers in Scale I Cadre. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 30.10.2020 .
Candidates may please go through the detailed notification before applying online.
|Name of the Organization||The South Indian Bank Ltd|
|Type of Organization||Govt. of India.|
|Educational Qualification||B. E/ B. Tech|
|Mode of Application||Online|
- Post Name: Security Officers in Scale I
- Number of Vacancies :05
- Posting : Anywhere in India at the sole discretion of the Bank
- E/ B. Tech in ECE/ EEE/ Instrumentation/ CS/ IT
- 60% marks in X/SSLC, XII/HSC and B.E/ B. Tech
What is the age limit?
- Not more than 28 years
5 years of age relaxation for SC/ST candidate.
23,700 – 980/7 – 30,560 – 1,145/2 – 32,850 – 1,310/10 – 45,950/-
Eligible for DA, HRA, allowances, Performance Linked Incentive as applicable to Scale I officers in the
Preliminary Interview, Technical Interview and Final Interview
Committees formulated by the Bank will conduct the Preliminary Interview, Technical Interview and Final Interview
- Adequate number of shortlisted applicants will be called for the Interview.
- Mere eligibility will not vest any right on the applicant for being called for the Interview.
- The Bank reserves the right to make required modifications in the selection process considering
the number of applications for the post and also decide the number of applicants to be called for
- In matters regarding eligibility and selection, Bank’s decision will be final and no further
correspondence will be entertained.
- General :Rs.800/
- SC/ ST Rs.200/-
How to apply?
Eligible applicants are requested to apply ONLINE through Bank’s website www.southindianbank.com No other means/modes of applications will be accepted. Before the registration, applicants are requested to ensure that there is a valid email id in his/her name. Applicants are advised to use Internet Explorer 7 & higher or Mozilla Firefox browsers for the registration of applications.
Ensure that the applicant fulfills all the eligibility criteria.
- The applicants are requested to ensure that the information provided in the Online-Application
Form is correct before submitting the application form.
- There will not be any provision to modify the submitted online application. Applicants are
requested to take utmost care while filling up the online application.
- Applicants making multiple registrations will be disqualified.
- Applicants will have to enter their basic details and upload the photograph, signature and
Curriculum Vitae (CV) as per the specifications given below. Copies of the photograph may be
retained for use at the time of Interview.
Last date for online registration: 30.10.2020