Bharat Dynamics Limited (BDL) Miniratna Category-I Public Sector Enterprise has released recruitment notification for 70 vacancies for the post of Project Engineer & Project Officer post for Corporate Office (Gachibowli) – Hyderabad / Kanchanbagh Unit – Hyderabad / Bhanur Unit – Sangareddy District, Telangana State and Visakhapatnam Unit – Andhra Pradesh. .Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website from12-03-2021 to 31.03.2021.Candidates please go through detailed notification before apply online.
|Name of the Organization||Bharat Dynamics Limited (BDL)|
|Type of Organization||Central Govt|
|Pay scale: Rs 30000-39000/-|
|Mode of Application||Online|
- Project Engineer (Mechanical):24
- Project Engineer (Electronics):22
- Project Engineer (Electrical):01
- Project Engineer (Computers):01
- Project Engineer (Civil):03
- Project Engineer (SAP ERP / Network):04
- Project Officer (HR):15
- Project Engineer: First Class (60%) in BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc Engg (4 years) / Integrated M.E. / M.Tech. course or equivalent from AICTE approved Institute / University
- Project Officer (Human Resource): First Class (60%) in MBA / MSW /PG Diploma (02 years) or equivalent course in HR.
- Project Officer (Finance): Pass in CA / ICWA or course from AIMA recognized Institute / University or First Class (60%) in MBA (Finance) or equivalent course
- Project Officer (Business Development): First Class (60%) in MBA (Marketing / Foreign Trade / Supply Chain Management)
Candidates will be paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs.30,000/-, Rs.33,000/-, Rs.36,000/- and Rs.39,000/- per month for 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th year of contract respectively
What is the age limit?
- 28 Years (as on 05.03.2021).
- Age relaxation as per Govt rules and regulation
- UR / OBC / EWS candidates:Rs 300/-
- SC/ST/PwBD candidates:Nil
Selection will be made on the basis of Merit & Interview
How to apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website from12-03-2021 to 31.03.2021
Last date for online registration:31-03-2021