Army Public Schools located in various Cantonments and Military Stations across India has released recruitment notification for 2000+ vacancies for the post teachers.Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 20 Oct 2020.
Candidates please go through detailed notification before apply online.
|Name of the Organization||Army Public Schools|
|Type of Organization||Govt. of India.|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation, Post Graduation|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Name of post:
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT).
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT).
- Primary Teacher (PRT).
- Total no of vacancies:2000+
Army Public Schools In Kerala:
- PGT: Post Graduation in the subject concerned, B. Ed
- TGT: Graduation with the subject concerned, B. Ed
- PRT: Graduation, B.Ed/ Two yr Diploma in EleEdn
What is the age limit?
(As on 01 April 2021)
- Fresh Candidates(Less than 5 yrs Experience): Below 40 years
- Experienced Candidates : Below 57 years
- Stage 1: Screening Exam
- Stage 2:Interview
- Stage 3:Evaluation of Teaching Skills and Computer Proficiency
Rs 500/- (Non-Refundable).
How to apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 20 Oct 2020.