NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY CALICUT HOSTELS
National institute of technology Calicut has released recruitment notification for the post of Care Taker, Office Assistant, Purchase Assistant, office Attendant, Plumber and others on contract basis.Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 17-10-2020.
Candidates please go through detailed notification before apply online.
|Name of the Organization||National Institute of Technology Calicut|
|Type of Organization||Govt. of India.|
|Total Vacancies||Not mentioned|
|Educational Qualification||10TH ,ITI,Degree|
|Mode of Application||Online|
- Care Taker
- Jr Care Taker
- Senior Office Assistant
- Office Assistant
- Junior Office Assistant
- Stores and Purchase Assistant
- Junior Engineer (Electrical)
- Junior Engineer (Civil)
- Asst. (Civil)
- office Attendant
- Carpenter (Male)
- Care Taker,Jr Care Taker,Senior Office Assistant,Office Assistant &Junior Office Assistant: Degree in any stream from a recognized university or 3 year Diploma in Commercial Practice from a recognized board under Govt. Knowledge of office automation, word processing and computer operation or equivalent is essential. Experience in hostel accounting, mess management, mess accounting and student guidance in a hostel of a reputed institute is desirable.
- Stores and Purchase Assistant: SSLC pass/ equivalent
- Engineer (Electrical): B Tech./B.E/3 year Diploma in Electrical Engg, / equivalent
- Junior Engineer (Civil): B Tech./B.E/3 year Diploma in Civil Engg, / equivalent.
- Asst. (Civil): Two year ITI in Draughtsman Civil
- Office Attendant: SSLC pass/ equivalent
- Plumber & Electrician: Relevant Trade certificate from a recognized institution
- Carpenter (Male): SSLC or equivalent , ITI Trade Certificate/Vocational Diploma/Apprenticeship
- Cook: Pass in a relevant certificate course from a government institute is desirable.
Candidates please go through detailed notification for more information about post wise experience.
- Care Taker:Rs 16500/-
- Jr Care Taker:Rs 14000/-
- Senior Office Assistant: Rs 16500/
- Office Assistant: Rs 15000/-
- Junior Office Assistant: Rs 14000/-
- Stores and Purchase Assistant: Rs 12000/-
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): Rs 18000/-
- Junior Engineer (Civil): Rs 18000/-
- Asst. (Civil): Rs 12000/-
- Office Attendant: Rs 10000/-
- Plumber: Rs 16000/-
- Electrician: Rs 12500/-
- Carpenter (Male): Rs 12500/-
- Cook: Rs 12500/-
Selection will be made on the basis of Interview
How to apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 17-10-2020
Last date for online registration:17-10-2020 on or before 5PM.