The Centre for Management Development (CMD), has released recruitment notification for the post of Driver, Deputy Manager, Management Trainees.Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 04.07.2020 (5:00 pm).
Candidate please go through the detailed notification before applying online.
|Name of the Organization||The Centre for Management Development (CMD)|
|Type of Organization||StateGovt|
|Educational Qualification||10th ,MBA|
|Pay Scale||Rs20,000-87000/- PM|
|Mode of Application||Online|
- Management Trainees:03
- Deputy Manager:01
- Driver:Pass in 10th Standard from a recognisedboard , Possession of a Valid Driving License for Light Motor Vehicles (Four Wheeler) . Knowledge of Motor Mechanism (candidate should be able to remove minor defects in vehicle) . Experience in driving Light Motor Vehicles (Four Wheeler) for a period of 7 to 10 years Desirable: 5 years’ Service experience as Driver in State Government Departments/Agencies
- Management Trainees:MBA (Full Time) with First Class from a recognised university/ institution and First class in Graduate Degree from a recognised University
- Deputy Manager:MBA (Full Time) with First Class from a recognised university and First class in Graduate Degree from a recognised university ,Experience: Minimum of 5 years’ post qualification experience of which at least 2 years’ experience in project managemen
- Deputy Manager: 42500-87000/-
- Management Trainees: Rs. 20,000/- per month
- Driver: Rs27800 – 59400/-
What is the age limit?
(as on 01.06.2020)
- Deputy Manager:30-35 Years
- Management Trainees:28 Years
- Driver:25-35 Years
- Age relaxation as per Govt rules and regulation
- For the post Deputy Manager:- Written test, Group Discussion, Interview
- For the post of Driver :– Test to assess their competency to Drive Light Motor Vehicles (Four wheeler) including knowledge of motor mechanisms and eligibility to remove minor defects
- For the post of Management Trainees:- Written test, Group Discussion, Interview
How to apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 04.07.2020 (5:00 pm).