SSC MTS 2023 Notification out: Apply Online Now for 12523 vacancies now: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released SSC MTS Notification 2023 announcing 12523 vacancies (revised) for SSC MTS & Havaldar (CBIC and CBN) .Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 17-02-2023.
Candidates please go through detailed notification before applying online.
|Name of the Organization||SSC|
|Type of Organization||Central Govt.|
|Mode of Application||online|
- MTS : 11994
- Havaldar in CBIC and CBN : 529
|SSC MTS Vacancy 2023- Category-wise|
- The candidates must have passed Matriculation (SSC) Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board as on or before the cut-off date i.e. 17-02-2023.
The basic pay for Multitasking Staff (Non-Technical) is Rs. 18000/- with an Rs. 1800/- grade pay in Pay Level-1 as per Pay Matrix of 7th Pay Commission)
Age Limit (As on 01-01-2023):
- 18-25 years (i.e. candidates born not before 02.01.1998 and not later than 01.01.2005) for MTS and Havaldar in CBN
- 18-27 years (i.e. candidates born not before 02.01.1996 and not later than 01.01.2005) for Havaldar in CBIC
- Age relaxation as per Govt rules and regulation
Selection will be made on the basis of Computer Based Examination , (Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/ Physical Standard Test (PST) (only for the post of Havaldar).
The Computer Based Examination will be conducted in Hindi, English and in 13 regional languages
Computer Based Examination:
Computer-Based Examination will be conducted in 2 Sessions.
Session-I and Session-II and both the Sessions will be mandatory to be attempted.
Not attempting any session will disqualify the candidate.
|SSC MTS Exam Pattern: Paper-I|
|Subject||No. Of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Numerical and Mathematical Ability||20||60||45 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability and Problem-Solving||20||60|
|General Awareness||25||75||45 minutes|
|English Language and Comprehension||25||75|
Physical Efficiency Test (PET):
|Walking||1600 meters in 15 minutes.||1 Km in 20 minutes|
Physical Standard Test (PST):
The minimum physical standards for the post of Havaldar in CBIC and CBN are as follows:
|Male||157.5 cms. (relaxable by 5 cms. in the case of Garhwalis, Assamese, Gorkhas and members of Schedule Tribes)||Chest-81 cms. (fully expanded with minimum expansion of 5 cms.)|
|Female||152 cms. relaxable by 2.5 Cms in the case of Garhwalis, Assamese, Gorkhas and members of Schedule Tribes)||Weight48 kg (relaxable by 2 Kg in the case of Garhwalis, Assamese, Gorkhas and members of Schedule Tribes)|
Centres of Examination:
Karnataka, Kerala Region (KKR)- Kavaratti (9401), Belagavi (9002), Bengaluru (9001), Hubballi (9011), Kalaburagi (Gulbarga) (9005), Mangaluru (9008), Mysuru (9009), Shivamogga (9010), Udupi (9012), Ernakulam (9213), Kannur (9202), Kollam (9210), Kottayam (9205), Kozhikode (9206), Thrissur (9212), Thiruvananthapuram (9211).
General & OBC Candidates:Rs 100/-
Women , SC,ST,PwBD & Exservicemen (ESM):Nil
How to apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 17-02-2023
- Last date and time for receipt of online applications: 17-02-2023 (23:00)
- Last date and time for making online fee payment: 19-02-2023 (23:00)
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 19-02-2023 (23:00)
- Last date for payment through Challan: 20-02-2023
- Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ and online payment of Correction Charges: 23-02-2023 to 24-02-2023
- Schedule of Computer Based Examination :April, 2023