Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) under the Ministry of Home Affairs has released recruitment notification for 914 vacancies for the post Constable (Tradesmen) in the trade of Cook, Cobbler, Barber, Washer-man, Carpenter, Sweeper, Painter, Mason, Plumber, Mali & Electrician. Interested and eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed application for mat on or before 22-10-2019.
Candidates please go through detailed notification before applying for the posts.
|Name of organization||Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)|
|Type of organization||Central Government.|
|Total no of vacancies||914|
|Pay scale||Rs 21,700 to 69,100/-|
|Mode of application||Offline|
- Back-log vacancies
- Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board for skilled trades (i.e. Barber, Boot Maker, Cook, Carpenter, Electrician, Mason, Mali, Painter, Plumber and Washer Man). Industrial Training Institute trained personnel will be preferred.
- Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board for unskilled trades (i.e. Sweeper).
What is the age limit?
- Between 18 to 23 years as on 01.08.2019.
- Age relaxation as per Govt rules and regulation
Level 3 of pay matrix 21,700 to 69,100/- plus usual allowances
- UR, EWS &OBC Candidates: Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only) as examination fee in the form of Postal Order drawn in favour of (keral region: Assistant Commandant / DDO, CISF SZ HQrs., Chennai. GPO Chennai)
- SC/ST and Ex-Servicemen candidates:Nil
Selection will be made on the basis of
- Height Bar Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Physical Standard Test
- Trade Test
- Written Test
How to apply?
Eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed application format and Application should send to (Kerala region: DIG, CISF (South Zone) HQrs., ‘D’ Block, RajajiBhavan, Besant Nagar, Chennai – 600090. Tamil Nadu. (E-mail Id : [email protected] ) as to reach above by 22.10.2019 (05:00 P.M)
- Last date for receipt the application:22/10/2019