All India Jobs
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 91 Development Assistant Vacancies.
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has released recruitment notification for 91 vacancies for the post of Development Assistant/ Development Assistant (Hindi).Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 02-10-2019.
Candidates please go through detailed notification before applying online.
|Name of organization||National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)|
|Type of organization||Central|
|Total no of vacancies||91|
|Educational qualification||Bachelor's Degree|
|Pay scale||Rs 13150 -34990/-|
|Mode of application||Online|
- Development Assistant:82
- Development Assistant (Hindi):09
- Development Assistant: Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWBD and Ex-Servicemen candidates) in aggregate or possess equivalent qualification from a recognised University
- Development Assistant (Hindi): Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised University in English/Hindi medium with Hindi and English as a compulsory or elective subject with a minimum of 50% marks (pass marks for SC/ST/PWBD/EXS candidates) in the aggregate
What is the age limit?
- 18-35 years as on 01-09-2019
- Candidates born not earlier than 02-09-1984 and not later than 01-09-2001
- Age relaxation as per Govt rules and regulation
- Selected Candidates will draw a starting basic pay of Rs. 14,650/- per month (including two advance increments) in the scale of Rs.13150 -750 -15400 – 900 -19000 -1200-26200 -1300-28800-1480-33240 -1750 -34990 (20 years)
- SC/ST/PWBD/EXS Candidates:Rs 50/-
- All others:Rs 450/-
Preliminary examination center(Kerala):
Main examination center(Kerala):Kochi
Selection will be made on the basis of
- I – Preliminary Examination (Online)
- II – Main Examination (Online)
- III Language Proficiency Test
How to apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 02-10-2019.
- Last date for online registration:02/10/2019