SSC CHSL Notification 2019 has been released on 5th March, 2019.The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) of India conducts Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination (CHSL) exam every year to select eligible candidates for various posts such as the post of:
The vacancies declared by SSC for the posts of LDC/ JSA, Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant and DEO are notified later . But candidates may get a rough idea of vacancies from last year’s vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the official websites.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
|Name of the Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Type of Organization||Central Govt|
|Total Vacancies||6000+ (Expected)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
SSC CHSL vacancy 2018 has not been released yet by the officials, whereas the last year’s vacancy has been increased up to 5200 overall (At the time of notification, it is only 3259 ). We will update you once the vacancy details are announced officially.
This year, expected vacancies are 6000+. (Considering various facts)
Posts under SSC CHSL are,
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)
- Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA)
- Data Entry Operator (DEO)
- Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’
For Data Entry Operator (DEO) in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG):
What is the Age limit?
Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen (eligible for reservation) are exempted from paying application fee as per extant Government Orders.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for Tier-II Examination on the basis of their performance in Tier-I. There may be separate cut-offs for different posts i.e. DEO, DEO Grade ‘A’, LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA in Tier-I and subsequent Tiers
- Candidates will be shortlisted for Tier-III Examination the basis of their performance in (Tier-I + Tier-II) subject to having minimum score of 33% in Tier-II.
- Tier-III Examination i.e., Skill Test will be of qualifying type. The candidates who qualify Tier-III will be called for Document Verification to check the eligibility of candidates as per information given by him/ her in the online Application Form
- Final allocation of candidates will be made to User Departments depending on their merit position and the option exercised by them during document verification.
How to Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the official websites of SSC.