Indian Navy invites online application from unmarried eligible male & female Candidates for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in Executive Branch (Logistics & Law Cadre) and from unmarried eligible male candidates for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in Information Technology Specialization in the Indian Navy for Jul 2019 Course conducted at Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala. Eligible candidates can apply online / Register online through the website https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in on or before 05-10-2018.
Before applying the post candidates should ensure that they fulfills all eligibility criteria in the advertisement.
|Name of the Organization||Indian Navy, Ezhimala Naval Academy|
|Type of Organization||Central Government|
|Educational Qualification||B.E./B. Tech/ Graduate/PG/ MBA/LLB.|
|Mode of Application||Online|
- SSC (Logistics) :20 posts.
- SSC X (Law) : 02 posts.
- SSC (IT) : 15 posts.
- SSC (Logistics) :BE/ B. Tech in any discipline with First Class or MBA with First Class or B.Sc / B.Com / B.Sc (IT) with first class with a PG Diploma in Finance / Logistics / Supply Chain Management / Material Management or MCA / M.Sc (IT) with First Class or B. Architecture with First Class.(With minimum 60%)
- SSC(IT):- BE/B. Tech (Computer Science / Computer Engg/ IT) or M.Sc (Computer / IT) or B.Sc (IT) or M. Tech (Computer Science) or BCA / MCA (With minimum 60%)
- SSC X (Law) : Degree in Law qualifying for enrollment as Advocate under advocate act 1961 (With minimum 55%)
What is the age limit?
- Logistics ; Born between 02 Jul 1994 to 01 Jan 2000 both dates inclusive.
- IT : Born between 02 Jul 1994 to 01 Jan 2000 both dates inclusive.
- Law : Born between 02 Jul 1992 to 01 Jul 1997 both dates inclusive
Selection will be made on the basis of interview
How to apply?
Eligible candidates can apply online/ Register Online through the website https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in on or before 05-10-2018. (Online Registration Open now)
- Last date for apply online:05-10-2018