NIFT Srinagar Recruitment 2021: National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) Srinagar invites online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of Group C posts on direct recruitment on Long Term Contract Basis for a period of 03 years. The last date for registration of online applications is 21st June 2021.
|Name of the Organization||National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) Srinagar|
|Type of Organization||Central Government|
|Educational Qualification||SSLC +|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Name of the Post
No of Vacancies
Stenographer Grade III
Assistant Warden (Female)
Lab Assistant (FD)
Lab Assistant (FC)
Lab Assistant (IT)
Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
- Stenographer Grade III: Any Degree. Minimum speed of 80 wpm in shorthand and 40 wpm in typing. Minimum 02 years relevant experience. Proficiency in Computer Operation.Assistant (F&A): Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce with 02 years experience in Finance & Accounts matters (OR) Master’s Degree in Commerce with 01 year experience in F&A matters
- Assistant Warden (Female): Any Degree + 01 year experience as Assistant Warden
- Machine Mechanic: ITI in Fitter or in maintenance of machines with 01 year experience.
- Library Assistant: Degree with Diploma in Library Science (OR) Bachelor’s Degree in Library Science. At least 01 year experience.
- Junior Assistant: 10+2 Passed or its equivalent qualification. A typing speed of 30 w.p.m in English or 25 w.p.m. in Hindi. Computer Proficiency.
- Lab Assistant: 10+2 plus 03 years Diploma in Cutting & Tailoring / Dress Designing with 03 years relevant experience in Industry (OR) 10th class pass plus 03 years Diploma certificate with 05 years experience as Sewing Machine operator with embroidery knowledge and skills and / or sewing supervisor in Industry.
- Driver: At least 10th class Pass + Driving license for 02 wheeler / 03 wheeler / Light Motor Vehicle / Heavy Motor Vehicle.
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): Class 10th / Matriculation Passed or its equivalent qualification.
Maximum 27 years. Age relaxation as per Govt. rules.
- Level 4 + Grade Pay ₹ 2400/- for Steno, Assistant, Machine Mechanic, Assistant Warden Posts
- Level 1 + Grade Pay ₹ 1800/- for MTS post.
- Level 2 + Grade Pay ₹ 1900/- for all other posts.
- Written Examination
- Skill Test
- ₹ 500/- for General, EWS and OBC category candidates.
- No fee for SC/ ST / PWD / Female candidates.
- The fee can be paid only through online mode using NEFT, Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card,& UPI.
How to Apply?
Eligible candidates can submit online application through NIFT Online application portal. The last date for registration of online applications is 21/06/2021 up to 5:00 PM. For any queries contact Helpline Number 9622947782.