AI Airport Services Limited (formerly known as Air India Air Transport Services Limited) invites applications from Indian Nationals (Male & Female) who meet with the requirements stipulated herein for the following posts on a Fixed Term Contract basis which may be renewed subject to their performance and the requirements of the AI Airport Services Limited, to fill in the existing vacancies and to maintain a wait-list for vacancies arising in future.
|Name of the Organization||Kerala PSC|
|Type of Organization||Kerala Government|
|Total Vacancies||15 + (Anticipated vacancies)|
|Educational Qualification||see notifications|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Name of the Post||Vacancy details||Salary|
Eligibility Criteria for Air India Jobs 2021
Below are the educational qualifications to look for employment as declared by the AIATSL Recruitment 2021
- Manager Finance: Chartered Accountant from The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or Cost Accountant from Institute of Cost Accountants of India. Should be a member of Institute of Chartered Accounts of India or a member of Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India (Candidate who have applied to the Institute for Membership shall also be eligible).Preference will be given to Chartered accountants who have also acquired Company Secretary Qualifications.
- Officer-Accounts: Inter Chartered Accountant/Inter Cost and Management Accountancy OR MBA in
Finance or equivalent in Finance (full time 2 years course) with knowledge of MS-Office Operations. Must have post qualification 3 years experience or more in Accounts and Finance functions preferably with an Airline or Ground Handling Company with proficiency in statutory payments like ESIC, PF, Welfare fund, Professional Tax, GST etc.
- Assistant- Accounts : Graduate from a recognised university under 10+2+3 pattern with 1year experience or more in Finance Functions and Accounts. Proficiency in statutory payments like ESIC, PF, Welfare fund, Professional Tax, GST and Billing etc. Preferably with an Airline.
Check more details at Detailed Advertisement.
- For Manager and Assistant – 28 years
- For Officer – 30 years
- The applicants meeting with the eligibility criteria as mentioned above are required to forward applications as per attached format on email: [email protected] on or before 1st June, 2021.
- In respect of post above, the applicants will be shortlisted by the Company based on its requirements and only shortlisted candidates will be called for a Screening /Personal Interview.
- The company at its discretion may introduce the selection stage of Group Discussion depending on the response.
HOW TO APPLY :
Applicants meeting with the eligibility criteria as on 01/05/2021, should forward their applications as per the attached application format on [email protected] latest by 1st June, 2021