All India Jobs
ESIC Recruitment notification for 6552 Stenographer and Upper Division Clerk vacancies
Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has released recruitment notification for 6552 Stenographer, Upper Division Clerk vacancies.Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website.
Candidates please go through the detailed notification before applying online.
|Name of the Organization||Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)|
|Type of Organization||Central Govt|
|Pay scale||Rs. Rs. 25,500-81,100/-|
|Educational Qualification||+2, Degree|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Last date||Will Be Announced Soon|
ESIC UDC Vacancy details:
- Upper Division Clerk/ Upper Division Clerk Cashier: 6306
- Stenographer: 246
ESIC UDC Educational qualification:
- Upper Division Clerk/ Upper Division Clerk Cashier: Degree of a recognised University or equivalent. Working knowledge of computer including use of Office suites and databases.
- Stenographer: 12th class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University. Skill Test Norms: Dictation : 10 minutes @ 80 words per minute. Transcription: 50 minutes (English), 65 minutes (Hindi) (Only on computers).
ESIC UDC Pay scale:
- Upper Division Clerk/ Upper Division Clerk Cashier: Rs. 25,500-81,100/-
- Stenographer: Rs. 25,500-81,100/-
ESIC UDC Age Limit ?
- Min. Age – 18 years
- Max. Age – 27 years
|ESIC UDC Eligibility Criteria|
|Category of Candidate||Age Relaxation|
|Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes||3 years|
|Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD)||PwBD (UR) – 10 Years PwBD (SC/ST) – 15 Years PwBD (OBC) – 13 Years|
|Ex-Servicemen||UR – 3 Years|
SC/ST – 8 Years
OBC – 6 Years(after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age)
ESIC UDC Selection process:
Selection will be made on the basis of Written examination & Skill test
- Prelims- The Preliminary exam of UDC is objective in nature. The exam has four sections with a total mark of 200. There are 100 questions and every question weighs 2 marks. 1/4th of the marks will be deducted for every wrong answer. The medium of prelims paper is bilingual. The score obtained in prelims will not be considered for final merit.
- Mains- The mains exam for Upper Division Clerk also has 4 sections. There are 200 questions and each question weighs one mark. The total marks for this exam are 200. 1/4th marks will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
- Computer Skill Test- It is a descriptive Type Written Examination. The total duration of the written exam is 30 minutes. It is divided into following:
- PPT Slide Preparation – 10 Marks.
- Typing Master with Formatting on MS Word – 20 Marks.
- MS Excel Formula using Formulae – 20 Marks.
How to apply?
Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website.
Last date for online registration: Will Be Announced Soon