All India JobsBank Jobs
Reserve Bank of India ( RBI) Recruitment notification for 841 Office Attendant posts in various offices. Apply online now
Reserve Bank of India ( RBI) has released recruitment notification for 841 posts of “Office Attendant” in various offices of the Bank. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website on or before March 15, 2021.
Candidates please go through the detailed notification before applying online.
|Name of the Organization||Reserve Bank of India ( RBI)|
|Type of Organization||Central Govt|
|Pay scale||Rs 10,940-23700/-|
|Mode of Application||Online|
- Name of post: Office Attendant
- Total no of vacancies: 841
- Thiruvananthapuram : 26
- candidate should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation)
- candidate should be an undergraduate as on the 1/02/2021.
What is the age limit?
(as on 01/02/2021)
- 18-25 Years
- Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/02/1996 and not later than 01/02/2003 (both days including) are only eligible to apply.
- Age relaxation as per Govt rules and regulation
- Selected candidates will draw a starting basic pay of ₹ 10,940/– per month in the scale of 10940 – 380 (4) – 12460 – 440 (3) – 13780 – 520 (3) – 15340 – 690 (2) – 16720 – 860 (4) – 20160 – 1180 (1) – 23700 and other allowances,
- SC/ST/PwBD/EXS:Rs 50/-
- OBC/EWS/General candidates:Rs 450/-
Selection would be done on the basis of Online Test and Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
How to apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website on or before March 15, 2021
- Last date for online registration:15-03-2021
- Tentative date of Online Test: April 09 & 10, 2021