Fishery Survey of India, Kochi Recruitment: Apply Now for Service assistant & Netmender Vacancies Now: Fishery Survey of India, Kochi has released recruitment notification for the post Service assistant & Netmender .Interested and eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed application format on or before 30-11-2020.Candidates please go through detailed notification before apply.
About FSI: The Fishery Survey of India (FiSI), founded in 1983 by the Government of India’s Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare, for the fisheries studies, research and survey of the traditional and deep sea fisheries of India within India’s Exclusive economic zone, is tasked with the preparation of an annual Fishery Resources Survey and “Assessment and Research Programme” for the sustainable fishery requirements of traditional fishermen, small and medium boat operators and industrial fleet of deep-sea longlining tuna fishing
|Name of the Organization||Fishery Survey of India, Kochi|
|Type of Organization||Govt. of India.|
|Educational Qualification||10TH ,Diploma|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
- Service assistant:01
- Service assistant: 10th pass from a recognized Board or University ,Diploma in Fisheries Technology from a recognized Institution with 2 years regular experience in handling or servicing of Life raft or Life saving appliances and Fishing Gear or Fishing Accessories in Govt. department or a recognized private company or firm or factory.
- Netmender: Matriculation or equivalent pass, Knowledge of making or mending of fishing gear (fishing nets) based on practical test to be conducted at the time of recruitment.
What is the age limit?
- Service assistant: Not exceeding 30 years (Relaxable for department candidates upto 40years)
- Netmender: Between 18 and 25 years
- Service assistant: Pay Level -4,25500-81100/-
- Netmender: Pay Level -1,18000-56900/-
How to apply ?
Eligible & Interested and candidates can apply in the prescribed application format along with all supporting documents and send to
“The Zonal Director, Cochin Base of Fishery Survey of India, Post Box No 853, Kochangadi, Kochi, Kerala 682005”. The application should reach this office on or before 30-11-2020.
Last date for receipt the application:30/11/2020