Intelligent Communication Systems India Ltd. (ICSIL) has released recruitment notification for 09 vacancies for the post of Gardner, Librarian, ECG Technician & Blood Bank Technologist. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website within a window time slot between 12:00 hrs on 26/10/2020 and 12:00 hrs on 27/10/2020.
Candidates please go through the detailed notification before applying online.
|Name of the Organization||Intelligent Communication Systems India Ltd|
|Type of Organization||Govt. of India.|
|Mode of Application||Online|
- Blood Bank Technologist:05
- ECG Technician:01
- Blood Bank Technologist: 10+2 with Science. B.Sc./Diploma in concerned specialty from recognized institute/university. Desirable:-Knowledge of computers. Experience:- Three years experience in concerned specialty in super specialty hospital of repute.
- ECG Technician: 10+2 with Science. . B.Sc./Diploma in concerned specialty from recognized institute/university. Desirable:-Knowledge of computers. Experience:- Three years experience in concerned specialty in super specialty hospital of repute.
- Librarian: Degree from a recognized university of equivalent. Bachelor Degree or equivalent diploma in Library Science from a recognized University/Institute or equivalent. Experience of two years in Library/computerization of a Library OR One Year Certificate in computer application from a recognized institute or equivalent
- Gardner: Essential qualification:- NIL Experience: – Experience of working as a Gardner for more than 3 Years.
- Blood Bank Technologist: Rs. 32,538/- + Rs. 600/- (Uniform Allowances)
- ECG Technician: Rs.27,195/- + Rs. 600/- (Uniform Allowances
- Librarian: Rs. 32538/- +600 (Uniform Allowances)
- Gardner: Rs. 14,842/
What is the age limit?
- Gardner: Less than 50 years.
- Other post: Up to 55 years
Selection will be made on the basis Interaction/documents verification
How to apply:
The candidate shall apply online through ICSIL website, within a window time slot between 12:00 hrs on 26/10/2020 and 12:00 hrs on 27/10/2020
- Start date for online registration: 26/10/2020
- Last date for online registration: 27/10/2020