Securities and exchange board of india (SEBI) has released recruitment notification for 147 vacancies for various post.Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website on or before October 31, 2020.
Candidates please go through detailed notification before apply online
|Name of the Organization||SEBI|
|Type of Organization||Govt. of India.|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation, Post Graduation|
|Mode of Application||Online|
- General – 80
- Legal – 34
- Information Technology – 22
- Engineering (Civil)– 01
- Engineering (Electrical) – 04
- Research – 05
- Official Language – 01
- General : Master’s Degree in any discipline, Bachelors’ Degree in Law, Bachelors’ Degree in Engineering from a recognized university, CA / CFA / CS / Cost Accountant.
- Legal : Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized University / Institute
- Information Technology : Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical / Electronics / Electronics And Communication / Information Technology / Computer Science) OR Masters in Computers Application OR Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a post graduate qualification (minimum 2 years duration) in Computers / Information Technology.
- Engineering (Civil): Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University / Institute.
- Engineering (Electrical) : Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University / Institute
- Research : Master’s Degree in Statistics / Economics / Commerce / Business Administration (Finance) / Econometrics from a recognized University / Institute
- Official Language : Master’s Degree in Hindi with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level or Master’s Degree in Sanskrit / English / Economics / Commerce with Hindi as a subject at Bachelor’s Degree level from a recognized University / Institute.
What is the Age Limit?
(as on 29/02/2020)
- candidate must not have exceeded the age of 30 years as on February 29, 2020 i.e., candidate must have been born on or after March 01, 1990
- Age relaxation as per Govt rules and regulation
The pay scale of officers in Grade A is Rs. 28150-1550(4)-34350-1750(7)-46600-EB-1750(4)-53600- 2000(1)-55600 (17 years)
- Phase-1 Kerala: Thiruvananthapuram, Cochin, Kozhikode
- Phase-2:Kochi/ Ernakulam
- Unreserved/OBC/EWS:Rs 1000/-
- SC/ ST/ PwBD:Rs 100/-
Selection will be made on the basis of Phase-1 ,Phase 2 online exam,Interview
How to apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website on or before October 31, 2020