Institute of Forest Biodiversity, Hyderabad Recruitment: Apply online now for MTS,LD Clerk & Stenographer Grade-II vacancies.
Institute of Forest Biodiversity, Hyderabad has released recruitment notification for the post of MTS,LD Clerk & Stenographer Grade-II.Interested and eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed application format on or before 24-11-2020.
Candidates please go through detailed notification before apply online
|Name of the Organization||Institute of Forest Biodiversity, Hyderabad|
|Type of Organization||Govt. of India.|
|Educational Qualification||10TH ,+2|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Lower Division Clerk:01
Multi Tasking Staff:03
- Stenographer Grade-II: 12th class Certificate from a recognized board. Should possess a minimum speed of 80 words per minute in Stenography English/Hindi on the basis of competitive examination to be conducted by the IFB, Hyderabad. Certificate Course in Computer applications typing speed 5 key depression for each word
- Lower Division Clerk: 12th class certificate from recognized board. A typing speed of 30 words per minute in English OR 25 words per minute in Hindi on manual typewriter Or typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi on Computer
- Multi Tasking Staff: Essential qualification: 10thstandardpass certificate from recognized board/school Desirable: 3 years or more experience in relevant trade
Pay scale (as per 7th CPC pay Level):
- Stenographer Grade-II: Level-4 Grade pay Rs.2400/
- Lower Division Clerk: Level-2 Grade pay Rs.1900/-
- Multi Tasking Staff: Level-1 Grade pay Rs.1800/
What is the age limit?
- Not below 18 years or exceeding 27 years
- Age relaxation as per Govt rules and regulation
- Non refundable DD of Rs 300/- drawn from nationalized bank in favour of Director , Institute of Forest Biodiversity, Hyderabad
- SC/ST,Women candidates :Nil
Selection will be made on the basis of Written examination, Skill test
How to apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed application format along with all supporting documents and send to
Director , Institute of Forest Biodiversity, Dulapally,Kompally
,Hyderabad 500100,reach on or before 24-11-2020
- Last date for receipt the application: 24-11-2020
Notification & application form: