Forest research institute has released recruitment notification for 107 MTS, Technical Asst., Steno. & LIA posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 15 Sep 2020 till 5:00 pm.
Candidates please go through the detailed notification before applying online.
|Name of the Organization||Forest research institute|
|Type of Organization||Govt. of India.|
|Educational Qualification||10TH ,+2,Diploma,Graduate|
|Mode of Application||Online|
- Library Information Assistant – 01 Post.
- Technical Assistant (Field/Lab Research) – 59 Posts.
- Technical Assistant (Maintenance) – 03 Posts.
- Steno Grade-II – 04 posts.
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) – 40 Posts.
- Library Information Assistant: Graduate form recognized University with Bachelor’s degree in Library Science from recognized University.
- Technical Assistant (Field/Lab Research: Bachelor degree in relevant field
- Technical Assistant (Maintenance):Bsc in relevant field
- Steno Grade-II: 12th pass certificate from a recognized Board. Should possess a minimum speed of 80 words per minute in Stenography English/ Hindi on the basis of competitive examination to be conducted by the concerned Director of the Institute, Certificate Course in computer application – typing speed 5 key depression for each word
- Multi Tasking Staff: Essential: 10th standard pass from recognized Board/ recognized school. Desirable: 3 years or more experience in relevant field.
What is the age limit?
- Library Information Assistan:18-27 Years
- Technical Assistant (Field/Lab Research):21-30 Years
- Technical Assistant (Maintenance): 21-30 Years
- Steno Grade-II:18-27 Years
- Multi Tasking Staff: 18-27 Years
- Age relaxation as per Govt rules and regulation
- Library Information Assistant: Level-6 , 7 th CPC Pay Level
- Technical Assistant: Level-5 , 7 th CPC Pay Level
- Steno Grade-II: Level-4 , 7 th CPC Pay Level
- Multi Tasking Staff: Level-1 , 7 th CPC Pay Level
- Gen/ OBC/ EWS applicants:Rs 700/-
- SC /ST/ PWD /Female applicants:Rs 300/-
Selection will be made on the basis of written test, trade test
How to apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 15 Sep 2020 till 5:00 pm
Last date for online registration: 15 Sep 2020