Delhi Police has released its notification for recruitment of 5846 Constable (Executive) post. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website on or before to 07-09-2020.
Candidates please go through the detailed notification before applying online.
|Name of the Organization||Delhi police|
|Type of Organization||Govt. of India.|
|Mode of Application||Online|
- Constable (Exe.)-Male:3433
- Constable (Exe.)-Male (Ex-Servicemen (Others) :226
- Constable (Exe.)-Male (Ex-Servicemen [Commando ]:243
- Constable (Exe.)-Female:1944
- 10+2 (Senior Secondary) passed from a recognized Board.
What is the age Limit?
- 18-25 years as on 01-07-2020.
- Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02-07-1995 and later than 01-07-2002.
- Age relaxation as per Govt rules and regulation
- Pay Level-3 (Rs 21700- 69100)
- Women candidates,SC & ST Candidates- Nil
- All others: 100
Examination Centres & Centre Code:
Karnataka, Kerala Region (KKR):
- Bengaluru (9001),
- Hubballi (9011),
- Mangaluru (9008),
- Ernakulam (9213),
- Thrissur (9212),
- Thiruvananthapuram (9211)
Selection will be made on the basis of
- Computer Based Examination
- Physical Endurance and Measurement Test (PE&MT)
How to apply?
Applications must be submitted in online mode only through the official website of SSC Headquarters
- Last Dates for submission of online application:07-09-2020
- Date of Computer Based Examination: 27-11-2020 to 14-12-2020