Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE) has released recruitment notification for 20 vacancies for the post of MTS, LDC and forest guard. Interested and eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed application format on or before 11-09-2020.
Candidates please go through the detailed notification before applying for these posts.
|Name of the Organization||Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE)|
|Type of Organization||Govt. of India.|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
- Lower division clerk: 01
- Forest Guard: 06
- Multi tasking staff: 13
- LDC: 12th class certificate from a recognized Board.A typing speed of 30 word per minute in English or 25 words per minutes in Hindi on manual typewriter.OR Typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi on Computer.
- Forest Guard : 2th pass with Science from Government recognized Board.The appointees will be required to successfully complete Forestry training course from a recognized Forest Guard Training Institute during the Probationary Period.
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS): 10th Standard pass certificate from recognized board/recognized school.Desirable: – 03 years or more experience in relevant trade.
- LDC: 7th CPC Matrix level 2 Payscale Rs 19 900-63200/-
- Forest Guard : 7th CPC Matrix level 2 Payscale Rs 19 900-63200/-
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS): 7th CPC Matrix level 1 Payscale Rs 18000-56900/-
What is the age limit?
- 18-27 Years
Age relaxation will be provided as per Govt rules and regulation
- General & OBC Candidates:Rs 300/-
- PH/SC/ST/Women candidates:Nil
Selection will be made on the basis of Written test ,Skill test,Physical fitness test
How to apply?
Eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed application format and send to The Director, Institute of Forest Productivity, Lalgutwa, N.H.-23, Gumla Road, Ranchi – 835 3030 (Jharkhand) Last date for receipt the application-11-09-2020
- Last date for receipt the application-11-09-2020