Hindustan copper limited has released recruitment notification for 290 vacancies for the post of Trade Apprentice.Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 25-07-2020.
Candidates please go through detailed notification before applying online.
|Name of the Organization||Hindustan copper limited|
|Type of Organization||Central Govt|
|Educational Qualification||10th ,ITI|
|Mode of Application||Online|
- Mate (Mines) – 60
- Blaster (Mines) – 100
- Diesel Mechanic – 10
- Fitter – 30
- Turner – 05
- Welder (Gas & Electric) – 25
- Electrician – 40
- Electronics Mechanic – 06
- Draughtsman (Civil) – 02
- Draughtsman (Mechanical) – 05
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant – 02
- Surveyor – 05
- Mate (Mines) & Blaster (Mines): Passed 10th / Matric exam under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent
- Other post: Passed 10th / Matric exam under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent, ITI passed in the concerned trade from an institute recognized by NCVT
- Candidates possessing higher professional qualifications such as Diploma / B.E. or equivalent shall not be considered. Additionally, candidates having higher academic qualification like B.A./B.Sc./B.Com etc will not be given any additional weightage.
What is the age limit?
- 18 – 30 years as on 07.2020
Age relaxation as per Govt rules and regulation
As admissible under the rules.
Selection will be made on the basis of Merit
How to apply?
- Step 1:Candidates should register themselves for apprenticeship in Government of India portal (www.apprenticeship.gov.in). Candidate should select “Establishment Search” under establishment menu in the above site (www.apprenticeship.gov.in) and select Hindustan Copper Limited, Khetri Copper Complex for undergoing training with HCL.
- Step 2:The candidates shall be required to submit their application online through the Company’s website (hindustancopper.com).
Online application closing date:25-07-2020
Publication of short-listed candidates List:10-08-2020
Govt of India portal: www.apprenticeship.gov.in
Company website: https://www.hindustancopper.com/Page/Career_New