Jobs in in Kerala
Cochin shipyard ltd Recruitment Notification for the post of 358 Technician &Trade Apprentice .
Cochin shipyard ltd has released recruitment notification for the post of Technician &Trade Apprentices.Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 04.08.2020.
Candidates please go through the detailed notification before apply online.
|Name of the Organization||Cochin shipyard|
|Type of Organization||Govt. of India.|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Category – I Technician (Vocational) Apprentices:
- Accounting & Taxation :1
- Customer Relationship Management: 2
- Electrical & Electronic Technology :1
- Food & Restaurant Management:03
- Basic Nursing and Palliative care:01
Category – II Trade Apprentices:
- Electrician :47
- Fitter: 36
- Welder :47
- Machinist: 10
- Electronic Mechanic :15
- Instrument Mechanic :14
- Draughtsman (Mechanic): 6
- Draughtsman (Civil): 4
- Painter (Genl.) :10
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle :10
- Sheet Metal Worker: 47
- Shipwright Wood (Carpenter): 20
- Mechanic Diesel :3
- Fitter Pipe (Plumber) :37
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic:10
- Category – I Technician (Vocational) Apprentices: Pass in Vocational Higher Secondary Education (VHSE) in the concerned vocation.
- Category – II Trade Apprentices:Pass in ITI in the concerned trade. Certificate/Provisional National Trade Certificate (NTC) in the designated trades that are approved for undergoing Apprenticeship Training
What is the age limit?
Age limit will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules.
- Technician Apprentices:Rs 9,000/- pm
- Trade Apprentices:Rs 8000/- pm
Application fee :
Short-listing of candidates for selection will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualification as applicable to the respective disciplines
How to apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 04.08.2020.
- Last Date of Online Application : 04.08.2020