Staff Selection Commission has released recruitment notification for 1564 vacancies for the post of Sub-Inspectors (SI) in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs).Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 16-07-2020.
Candidates please go through the detailed notification before applying online.
|Name of the Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Type of Organization||StateGovt|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor’s degree|
|Pay Scale||Rs35,400- 1,12,400/- pm|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Sub-Inspector (Exe.) in Delhi Police – Male
Sub-Inspector (Exe.) in Delhi Police – Female
Sub-Inspector (GD) in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs)
Educational Qualification for all posts is Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
What is the age limit?
- 20 to 25 years as on 01-01-2021
- Candidates born not before 02-01-1996 and not later than 01-01-2001
- Age relaxation as per Govt rules and regulation
- Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs: pay scale of Level-6 (Rs.35,400- 1,12,400/-) and is classified as Group “B” (Non-Gazetted), Non-Ministerial
- Sub-Inspector (Executive) – (Male/ Female) in Delhi Police: Leve-6 (Rs.35,400-1,12,400/-) and is classified as Group “C” (Non-Gazetted) by Delhi Police.
General & OBC Candidates:Rs 100/-
Women,SC,ST, Ex-servicemen (ESM):Nil
Examination Centres (Karnataka, Kerala Region (KKR)):
Bengaluru (9001), Belagavi (9002), Hubballi (9011), Kalaburagi (Gulbarga)(9005), Mangaluru (9008), Mysuru (9009), Shivamogga (9010), Udupi (9012), Thiruvananthapuram (9211), Ernakulam (9213), Kannur (9202), Kollam (9210), Kottayam (9205), Kozhikode (9206) Thrissur (9212).
Selection will be made on the basis of Paper-I, Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Endurance Test (PET), Paper-II and Detailed Medical Examination (DME) and objective test (Paper-I& Paper-2)
How to apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 16-07-2020
- Last date and time for receipt of applications: 16-07-2020
- Last date and time for making online fee payment: 18-07-2020)
- Dates of Computer Based Examination (Paper-I): 29-09-2020 to 05-10-2020
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Paper-II): 01-03-2021