AI Airport Services Limited (formerly known as Air India Air Transport Services Limited) has released recruitment notification for the post of Assistant – Accounts, Officer- Accounts, Chief Finance Officer and others.Interested and eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed application format on or before 18.06.2020.
Candidates please go through the detailed notification before applying online.
|Name of the Organization||Broadcast engineering consultants India ltd (BECIL)|
|Type of Organization||Central Govt|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate,Post Graduate|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 21,300/- 1,20,000/- per month|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Chief Finance Officer||1|
|Dy.Chief Finance Officer||1|
|Assistant – Accounts||4||1||5|
- Assistant-Accounts :Graduate from a recognised university under 10+2+3 pattern with 1year experience or more in Finance Functions and Accounts
- Officer-Accounts:Inter Chartered Accountant/Inter Cost and Management Accountancy OR MBA in Finance or equivalent (full time 2 years course) with knowledge of MS-Office Operations. Must have 3 years experience
- Manager Finance:Chartered Accountant from The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or Cost Accountant from Institute of Cost Accountants of India. Should be a member of Institute of Chartered Accounts of India or a member of Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India
- Chief Finance Officer:Qualified Chartered Accountant from The Institute of The Chartered Accountants of India or The Cost Accountant from Institute of Cost Accountants of IndiaMinimum 10 Years’ post qualification Practical experience in maintenance of Accounts
- Chief Finance Officer: Qualified Chartered Accountant from The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or The Cost Accountant from Institute of Cost Accountants of India or MBA(Finance).Minimum 12 Years’ post qualification Practical experience in maintenance of Accounts,
- Chief Finance Officer: Rs.1,20,000/- per month
- Chief Finance Officer: Rs.1,00,000/- per month
- Manager Finance: Rs. 50,000/- per month.
- Officer-Accounts: Rs.32,200/- per month.
- Assistant-Accounts: Rs. 21,300/- per month.
What is the age limit?
(as on 01.06.2020)
- Assistant-Accounts :28 years
- Officer-Accounts:30 Years
- Manager Finance: Not above 28 years for fresher’s. Those with experience will get relaxation to the extent of their relevant post qualification work experience. Further, Relaxation of Age will also be given as per Government guidelines
- Chief Finance Officer: While there is no upper age limit,
- Chief Finance Officer: While there is no upper age limit
- Age relaxation as per Govt rules and regulation
Only the shortlisted candidates called for the selection process will have to submit a Non-refundable Application Fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) by means of a Demand Draft in favour of “AIR INDIA AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES LTD.”
Selection will be made on the basis of Interview,Group discussion
How to apply?
he Applicants meeting with the eligibility criteria as mentioned above are required to forward applications as per attached format on email : firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 18.06.2020.
Last date for online registration:18-06-2020