Rajiv Gandhi Super Speciality Hospital (RGSSH),Delhi has released recruitment notification for 418 vacancies for the post of Nursing Officers/Staff Nurse, LDC , Assistant Professor and others on contract basis .Eligible candidates can submit their application directly to RGSSH (Via email) on or before 22-05-2020.
|Name of the Organization||Rajiv Gandhi Super Speciality Hospital (RGSSH),|
|Type of Organization||CentralGovt|
|Total Vacancies||Not mentioned|
|Educational Qualification||10+2,Degree,Post graduate|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Last date||22th May 2020|
- Assistant Professor – 51 posts
- Associate Professor – 14 posts
- Professor – 11 posts
- Medical Officer – 08 posts
- Nursing Officers/Staff Nurse – 209 posts
- Technician Grade-I – 02
- Technician Grade-II – 98 posts
- Dietician – 02 posts
- Pharmacist – 04 posts
- Physiotherapist – 03 posts
- Office Superintendent (Engineering Services) – 01 post
- Social Worker – 01 post
- LDC – 14 posts
- Nursing Officer/Staff Nurse: Diploma General Nursing and MidwiferyOr Bachelor in Nursing Sciences or Post Basic Nursing course recognized Institution under the Nursing Council of India.
- Pharmacist: B. Pharmacy from a institute recognized by the Pharmacy Council of India
- Physiotherapist: 10 + 2 with Science and Diploma Physiotherapy from recognized Institution and Five years Experience as Physiotherapist. OR Degree in Physiotherapy from recognized Institution and two years Experience as Physiotherapist
- LDC: Graduation from a recognized Board or University. Knowledge of working with MS Office (word, excel, Power Point) and typing skills on Computers
- Candidates please go through detailed notification for more information about educational qualification and experience
- Assistant Professor: Rs.15,600-39,100 +GP Rs 6,600 Rs 1.25 Lacs (on consolidated basis)
- Nursing Officers/Staff Nurse: Rs 9,300-34,800 + GP Rs 4600 on consolidated basis
- Technician – Rs 9,300-34,800 + GP Rs 4200 on consolidated basis
- LDC– Rs.5,200-20,200 +GP Rs 1900 on consolidated basis
- Social Worker- Rs.5,200-20,200 +GP Rs 2800 on consolidated basis
What is the age limit?
- Assistant Professor/ Medical Officer- 55 years
- Nursing Officer/Staff Nurse&Technician Grade-50 Years
- Pharmacist, Physiotherapist, Office Superintendent&LDC-50 Years
Age Relaxable to SC/ST/OBC/Departmental Candidates/ExSM/PH etc.
The selection shall be made purely on merit (marks scored in academic qualification, higher qualification then minimum qualification as per recruitment rules & higher experience basis only) for all the posts except post Professor, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor&Medical Officer where selection shall be done on basis of Interview.
How to apply?
Application in respect of a specific post be sent to the assigned e-mail address only as mentioned in the notification against each specific post( application form must be neatly filled/ typed and signed by the applicant on each page of the application and only its pdf format shall be attached with the e-mail. )
- Last date for online registration:22-05-2020