Southern Railway has released recruitment notification for 189 , Para Medical Personnel for their Headquarters Railway Hospital, Perambur, Chennai on contract basis (In view of the exigencies related with the COVID-19 Pandemic).
Interested and eligible candidates can register their details through official website for teleconference interview.
|Name of the Organization||Southern Railway|
|Type of Organization||Central Govt|
|Educational Qualification||10th ,+2,Graduate|
|Mode of Application||Online|
- Nursing Superintendent: 110
- Physiotherapist :03
- Dietician :02
- Haemodialysis Technician: 04
- Skilled Electronic Technician:02
- Hospital Attendant/House Keeping Assistants (Medical):68 (including 20 Females)
- Lab Assistant Gr.II:04
- Nursing Superintendent:Certified as a registered Nurse & Midwife having passed 03 years course in General Nursing and Midwifery from School of Nursing or other Institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council or B.Sc(Nursing). Experience/trained in ICU/ Dialysis Unit/ Ventilators is preferable
- Physiotherapist :Bachelor’s Degree in Physiotherapy from a recognized University and Two years practical experience in Physiotherapy from the Government/ Private Hospital with atleast one hundred beds
- Dietician :B.Sc (Science) with Post Graduate Diploma in Dietetics (one year course) from a recognized Institution plus 3 months internship training in a hospital. (OR) B.Sc Home Science plus M.Sc Home Science (Food and Nutrition) from a recognized institution.
- Haemodialysis Technician:Sc plus (a) Diploma in Haemodialysis (OR) (b) Two years satisfactory in-house Training/Experience in Haemodialysis work in a reputed institution (Document proof to be uploaded)
- Skilled Electronic Technician:Degree in Science with Diploma in Electronics or Biomedical Engineering
- Hospital Attendant/House Keeping Assistants (Medical):68 (including 20 Females): 10th Std passed Experience in ICU/Dialysis Unit is preferable
- Lab Assistant Gr.II:12th (10+2 stage) in Science plus (a) Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) (OR) (b) Certificate course in Medical Lab.Technology at par with) Diploma in Medical Lab Technology (DMLT)
- Radiographer:he candidate. 18 to 33 8. Radiographer 10+2 with Physics and Chemistry and Diplomain Radiography/X-Ray Technician/Radio diagnosis Technology (2 years course) from recognized institution. Science graduates with Diploma in Radiography/ X- Ray Technician/Radio diagnosis Technology (2 years course) shall be preferred.
What is the age limit ?
(as on 01.04.2020)
- Nursing Superintendents:20-40
- Physiotherapist, Dietician:18-33
- Haemodialysis Technician:20-33
- Skilled Electronic Technician:18-33
- Hospital Attendants/ House Keeping Assistants:18-30
- Lab Assistant Gr.II:18-33
Age relaxation as per Govt rules and regulation
- Nursing Superintendent, Dietician:Rs 44,900/- in Level-7 (plus DA & other allowances admissible)
- Physiotherapist, HaemodialysisTechnician:Rs35,400/- in Level-6 (plus DA & other allowances admissible)
- Skilled Electronic Technician, Radiographer:Rs29,200/- in Level-5 (plus DA & other allowances admissible)
- Lab Assistant Gr.II:21,700/- in Level-3 (plus DA & other allowances admissible)
- Hospital Attendant/House Keeping Assistants: 18,000/- in Level-1 (plus DA & other allowances admissible)
Selection Process :
Teleconference Interview will be conducted for selection of candidates for Paramedical Staff.
How to apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can register their details through official website on or before 22-04-2020 for teleconference interview.
- Last date for online registration:22-04-2020
1. Registration link for NURSES — https://forms.gle/HMsDkGixuLfRfW166
2. Registration link for LAB ASSISTANTS — https://forms.gle/TbV5bzP5tptwdqtSA
3. Registration link for HOSPITAL ATTENDANTS & HOUSE KEEPING
ASSISTANTS — https://forms.gle/TeFLLQ9TzPDgyyW7A
4. Registration link for RADIOGRAPHER — https://forms.gle/9fSqzDu3wLSB1dsh9
5. Registration link for PHYSIOTHERAPIST — https://forms.gle/gMTbYDktWsXfHwM76
6. Registration link for DIETICIAN — https://forms.gle/q8YLQ48wa8PzYXdM9
7. Registration link for SKILLED TECHNICIAN — https://forms.gle/CqgqHGf4XQAVTU677
8. Registration link for HAEMODIALYSIS TECH.– https://forms.gle/tJreeCzHaDs8C3mLA
Last Date for Registration : 22.04.2020.