Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2020 Apply Online Now for 347 Various Vacancies: Sports Authority of India has released recruitment notification for 347 vacancies for various post.Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 15.02.2020 (5.PM).
Candidates please go through the detailed notification before applying online.
|Name of the Organization||Sports Authority of India|
|Type of Organization||Central Govt|
|Educational Qualification||10th ,+2,Diploma.Degree,Master degree|
|Pay Scale||Rs 25,000-150000/-pm|
|Mode of Application||Online|
- Anthropometrist: 23
- Exercise Physiologist:34
- Strength & Conditioning Expert:62
- Biomechanist: 03
- Sports Medicine Doctor:11
- Nursing Assistant:36
- Lab Technician for Medical Labs:12
- Lab Technician (Non medical):29
- Masseur/Masseuse:Passed 10+2 from a recognized board with a recognized certificate course/ skill development program with minimum two years of work experience with the national/state athletes OR Passed 10th from a recognized board with a recognized certificate course/ skill development program with minimum three years of work experience with the national/state athletes
- Anthropometrist :Masters’ degree in Physical Anthropology or Human biology from a recognized Indian or foreign university. Minimum one year of research/work experience with the national/state athletes
- Exercise physiologist:PhD degree in Physiology from a recognized Indian or foreign university Publications in peer reviewed journals published in India or abroad. Minimum three years of research/work experience with the national/state athletes
- Strength and conditioning Expert: Masters’ degree in Strength & Conditioning / Sports Science / Sports.
- Biomechanist: PhD degree in Biomechanics/ Sports science/ Bio-physics from a recognized Indian or foreign university. Minimum five years of research/work experience
- Psychologist: : PhD degree in Clinical Psychology/ Applied Psychology from a recognized Indian or foreign university/ Masters Degree in Clinical Psychology/Applied Psychology
- Biochemist:Masters Degree in BiochemistryMinimum one year of research/work experience
- Sports Medicine Doctor : MD or Post Graduate Diploma in Sports Medicine recognized by erstwhile MCI/ Post Graduate Diploma in Sports Medicine recognized by erstwhile MCI
- Physiotherapist:Masters’ Degree in Physiotherapy from a recognized Indian or foreign university
- Pharmacist:Diploma in Nursing from a recognized university/institute, Minimum two years of work experience in hospital
- Lab Technician for Medical Labs: Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology from a recognized university/ institution, Minimum two years of work experience in hospital/clinical laboratory
- Lab Technician for Non-medical labs (Grade II):Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/ Electronics/Instrumentation from a recognized university
- Anthropometrist:Rs40,000/- to 80000/- pm
- Exercise physiologist:Rs40,000/- to 100000/- pm
- Strength and conditioning:Rs 60,000/- to 1,50,000 /-pm
- Biomechanist: Rs60,000/- to1,50,000/- pm
- Psychologist:Rs40,000/- to1,00,000/- pm
- Biochemist :Rs40,000/- to 60,000/- pm
- Sports Medicine Doctor :Rs 60000-1500000/- pm
- Physiotherapist:Rs 40000-80000/-
- Masseur/Masseuse:Rs 35000/- pm
- Pharmacist:Rs 25000/- pm
- Nursing Assistant:Rs 25000/- pm
- Lab Technician for Medical Labs:Rs 25000/- pm
- Lab Technician for Non-medical labs :Rs 25000/ -pm
What is the age limit?
The maximum age shall not be more than 45 years as on 15/02/2020. However, for some vacancies, the upper age limit shall not be more than 35 years.
Selection will be made on the basis of Interview .The interview may be held in three various centers i.e., Bengaluru, Kolkata and Patiala.
How to apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 15.02.2020 (5.PM).
- Last date for online registration::15-02-2020