Govt. of NCT of Delhi has released recruitment notification for 536 vacancies for the post of Junior Clerk, Store Keeper, Pharmacist, Lab. Assistant and others.Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 06/02/2020.
Candidates please go through detailed notification before applying online.
|Name of the Organization||Govt. of NCT of Delhi|
|Type of Organization||State Govt|
|Educational Qualification||10th ,Diploma,Graduation|
|Mode of Application||online|
- Post Code – 01/20, Store Keeper, G.B. Pant Govt. Engineering College – 1
- Post Code – 02/20, Section Officer (Horticulture), Delhi Jal Board – 9
- Post Code – 03/20, Assistant Engineer, Delhi Jal Board – 46
- Post Code – 04/20, Veterinary Livestock Inspector, Animal Husbandry Unit in Development Department :78
- Post Code – 05/20, Investigator, Department of Social Welfare- 15
- Post Code – 06/20, Stenographer (English), Delhi Transport Corporation – 38
- Post Code – 07/20, Stenographer (Hindi), Delhi Transport Corporation – 6
- Post Code – 08/20, Pharmacist, Delhi Transport Corporation – 15
- Post Code – 09/20, Office Superintendent, Delhi Transport Corporation – 23
- Post Code – 10/20, Legal Assistant, Delhi Transport Corporation – 4
- Post Code – 11/20, Manager (Public Relations), Delhi Transport Corporation – 1
- Post Code – 12/20, Junior Telephone Operator, Delhi Transport Corporation – 10
- Post Code – 13/20, Junior Clerk, Delhi Transport Corporation – 254
- Post Code – 14/20, Draftsman, Delhi Transport Corporation – 2
- Post Code – 15/20, Hindi Translator cum Assistant, Delhi Transport Corporation – 2
- Post Code – 16/20, Labour Welfare Inspector, Delhi Transport Corporation – 4
- Post Code – 17/20, Accountant, Delhi Transport Corporation -18
- Post Code – 18/20, Lab Assistant (Biology), Forensic Science Laboratory – 10
Educational qualification & Age limit?
|Post Name||Educational Qualification||Age Limit|
|Junior Clerk||Senior School Certificate Examination (10+2) or equivalent with a typing speed of 30 w.p.m. in English or 25 w.p.m. in Hindi on Computer.||18 to 35 years|
|Veterinary Livestock Inspector||10+2 pass in any stream and Two years Diploma in Veterinary and Animal Husbandry Science from a recognized University or Board.||18 to 27 years.|
|AE||Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University||30 years.|
|Stenographer (English)||Matric with a speed of at least 100/40 w.p.m. in English shorthand/computer typewriting.||18 to 35 years|
|Office Superintendent||Graduate from any recognized University and 5 years’ experience||18 to 35 years|
|Accountant||B.Com Degree from any recognized University/ Institute or SAS exams passed.||35 years|
|Pharmacist||Matric with a diploma in the trade i.e. Pharmacist with two years’ experience OR B. Pharma with one year experience OR M. Pharma.||18 to 35 years|
|Investigator||Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized University/ Board.||27 years|
|Junior Telephone Operator||Matric with certificate in Radio Mechanic.||18 to 35 years|
|Lab. Assistant||B.Sc. with Botany/ Zoology from a recognized University.||18 to 27 years|
|Store Keeper||Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university OR Diploma in any field.||18 to 27 years|
|SectionOfficer (Horticulture)||Degree in Agriculture or Degree in Science with Botany as a subject from a recognized University/ Institute.||30 years|
|Stenographer (Hindi)||Matric with a speed of at least 80/30 w.p.m. in Hindi shorthand/computer typewriting.||18 to 35 years|
|Legal Assistant||B.A. & L.L.B. with at least one year experience.||18 to 35 years|
|Manager(PublicRelations)||A first class Master’s Degree in Arts or MBA from a recognized University.||35 years|
|Draftsman||Matric with Diploma or Certificate in Draftsmanship (Civil).||18 to 35 years|
|Hindi Translator||Graduate with 3 years’ experience of similar job.||18 to 35 years|
|Labour Welfare Inspector||Graduate in one of the Social Sciences preferably in Sociology.||18 to 35 years|
Rs 5200-34800/-.Candidates please go through detailed notification for more information about past wise pay scale.
- General & OBC Candidates:Rs 100/-
- Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe, P.W.D. & Ex-serviceman category:Nil
Selection will be made on the basis One Tier and Two Tier examination scheme and Skill Test wherever applicable.
How to apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 06/02/2020.
- Last date for online registration:06/02/2020