Reserve bank of India has released recruitment notification for 926 posts of “Assistant” – 2019 in various offices of the Bank.Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 16.01.2020.
Candidates please go through the detailed notification before applying online.
|Name of the Organization||Reserve bank of India|
|Type of Organization||Central government|
|Pay Scale||Rs13,150 to 34990/-|
|Mode of Application||Online|
- Name of post:Assistant
- Total no of vacancies:926
At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
What is the age limit?
- 20-28 Years as on 01/12/2019
- Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/12/1991 and not later than 01/12/1999 (both days including)
Age relaxation as per Govt rules and regulation.
Assistants will draw a starting basic pay of ₹ 14,650/- per month (i.e. ₹ 13,150/- plus two advance increments admissible to Graduates) in the scale of ₹ 13150 – 750(3) – 15400 – 900(4) – 19000 – 1200(6) – 26200 – 1300(2) – 28800 –1480(3) – 33240 – 1750(1) – 34990 (20 years)
Examination center (Kerala):
- Preliminary Examination Centre: Kannur, Kochi, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Palakkad, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrichur
- Main examination center: Kochi, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode Thiruvananthapuram, Thrichur
- SC/ST/PWD/EXS Candidates:Rs 50/-
- OBC/General/EWS candidates:Rs 450/-
Selection will be made on the basis of Preliminary Examination, Main Examination & Language Proficiency Test.
How to apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 16.01.2020
- Last date for online registration:16/01/2020
- Schedule of Online Preliminary Test (Tentative): February 14 & 15, 2020
- Schedule of Online Main Test (Tentative): March 2020