SOUTHERN RAILWAY Recruitment 2019: Apply Online Now for 3529 Apprentices at Trivandrum Division, PalghatDivision, Salemdivision etc.
Southern railway has released recruitment notification for 3529 vacancies for the post of engagement of Act Apprentices in various trade at Trivandrum Division, Palghat Division,Salem division, Chennai division etc.Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 31/12/2019.
Candidates please go through the detailed notification before applying online.
|Name of the Organization||Indian railway|
|Type of Organization||CentralGovt|
|Pay Scale||as per rules and regulation|
|Mode of Application||Online|
- Trivandrum Division: 683
- Palghat Division: 666
- Salem division:210
- Signal & Telecommunication work shop / Podanur, Coimbatorer:52
- Fresher Categories:43
- Fresher & ITI Candidates for central workshop ponmalai:308
- ITI Candidates for Tiruchirappalli division:259
- ITI Candidates for Madurai division:100
- Fresher Categories ,Carriage & Wagon Works, Perambur:80
- Railway Hospital/Perambur (Medical Laboratory Technician):20
- EX-ITI Chennai division ,Perambur,Arakkonam:1108
Must have passed 10th class examination under 10+2 system or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks in aggregate. b) Must have passed ITI Course in relevant trades from a recognized institution. c) Must have passed +2 with Physics, Chemistry & Biology (For MLT Only).Minimum 50% marks in SSLC not applicable for SC/ST/PwD Candidates.Candidates with higher qualification viz. Diploma/Degree & Course Completed Act Apprentices are NOT eligible to apply.
Selected candidates will be engaged as apprentices and they will have to undergo apprenticeship training as prescribed under Apprenticeship Act & rules.
What is the age limit?
- The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should NOT have completed 22/24 years for Freshers/Ex ITI, MLT Respectively
- The upper age is relaxable by 3 Years for OBC candidates, 5 Years for SC/ST candidates and 10 Years for Person with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD)
- General &OBC:Rs 100/-
- SC/ST/PwBD/Women candidates:Nil
Selection will be made on the basis of merit .Taking the average of the percentage of marks obtained by the candidates in both Matriculation [with minimum 50% aggregate marks] and ITI examination giving equal weightage to both. For fresher’s The average of marks obtained by the candidates in SSLC/Matriculation.
How to apply?
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 31/12/2019.
- Last date for online registration:31/12/2019
Trivandrum Division, Palghat&Salem Division
Tiruchirappalli division,Madurai&ponmalai division
Chennai, Perambur,Arakkonam division