Staff Selection Commission has released the official notification for the SSC Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level for filling up of various post in different ministries / Department / Organizations.Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 10-01-2020.
Candidates please go through the detailed notification before applying online.
|Name of the Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Type of Organization||CentralGovt|
|Pay Scale||Rs19,900 to 81100/-|
|Mode of Application||Online|
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
- Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)
- Postal Assistant (PA)
- Sorting Assistant (SA)
- Data Entry Operator (DEO)
- Data Entry Operator, Grade “A‟
LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO (except DEOs in C&AG): The candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
Data Entry Operator (DEO Grade ‘A’):12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): Pay Level-2 Rs. 19,900-63,200/-
- Other post:Pay Level-4 Rs. 25,500-81,100/-
What is the age limit?
- 18-27 years as on 01-01-2020
- Candidates born not before 02-01-1993 and not later than 01-01-2002
- Age relaxation as per Govt rules and regulation
- General &OBC Candidates:Rs 100/-
- SC/ST,PWD, Ex-servicemen:Nil
Karnataka, Kerala Region: Kavaratti(9401), Belagavi (9002), Bengaluru (9001), Hubballi (9011), Kalaburagi (Gulbarga) (9005), Mangaluru (9008), Mysuru (9009), Shivamogga (9010), Udupi (9012). Ernakulam (9213), Kannur (9202), Kollam (9210), Kottayam (9205), Kozhikode (9206), Thrissur (9212), Thiruvananthapuram (9211)
Selection will be made on the basis of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I), Descriptive Paper (Tier-II) and Skill Test/ Typing Test (Tier-III)
How to apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 10-01-2020
- Last date for online registration:10-01-2020
- Last date for making online fee payment: 12-01-2020
- Last date for generation of offline Challan: 12-01-2020
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 14-01-2020
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): 16-03-2020 to 27-03-2020
- Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper): 28-06-2020