The Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS),an autonomous Body of Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India has released recruitment notification for 66 vacancies for the post of Upper Division Clerk&Lower Division Clerk. Interested and eligible candidates candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 19/12/2019.Candidates please go through detailed notification before apply online
|Name of the Organization||The Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS)|
|Type of Organization: Central Govt|
|Pay Scale||Rs 5200-20200/-|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Upper Division Clerk (Group C):14
Lower Division Clerk (Group C ):52
- CCRAS – 30
- CCRH 21
- CCRYN 1
- UDC: Degree of a recognized University
- LDC: 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University. A typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer.
- Upper Division Clerk: Pay Matrix Level-4 (VIth CPC-PB-2 (Rs. 5200-20200) Grade Pay Rs. 2400)
- Lower Division Clerk: Pay Matrix Level-2 (VIth CPC-PB-1 (Rs. 5200-20200) Grade Pay Rs. 1900)
What is the age limit?
(As on 19/12/2019):
- 18 to 27 years
- Age relaxation as per Govt rules and regulation
- General and OBC candidates:Rs 100/-
- SC/ST/PWD/EWS/Women Candidates and Ex-servicemen;Nil
Selection will be made on the basis of written test & Typing test
Centres for written Test:
Delhi ,Aurangabad ,Chennai ,Kolkata ,Guwahati ,Lucknow ,Chandigarh.
How to apply?
Interested and eligible candidates candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 19/12/2019.
Last date for online registration:19/12/2019.