Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 1163 Specialist officer Vacancies.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released recruitment notification for 1163 vacancies for the post of Specialist officers in Participating organisations.Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 26/11/2019.
Candidates please go through the detailed notification before apply online.
|Name of the Organization||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Type of Organization||Central Government|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate,Post graduate|
|Pay Scale||Rs 23700-42020/-|
|Mode of Application||Online|
- T. Officer (Scale-I)
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I)
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)
- Law Officer (Scale I)
- HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I)
- Marketing Officer (Scale I)
- Allahabad Bank
- Canara Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- UCO Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Corporation Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- Union Bank of India
- Bank of India
- Indian Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- United Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
I.T. Officer (Scale-I): 4 year Engineering/ Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation
Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I): 4 year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri. Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry/Forestry/ Agricultural Biotechnology/ Food Science/ Agriculture Business Management/ Food Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Agricultural Engineering/ Sericulture
Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I): Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level OR Post graduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree (graduation) level.
Law Officer (Scale I): A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council
HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I): Graduate and Two Years Full time Post Graduate degree or Two Years Full time Post Graduate diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR / HRD/ Social Work / Labour Law
Marketing Officer (Scale I): Graduate and Two Years Full time MMS (Marketing)/ Two Years Full time MBA (Marketing)/ Two Years Full time PGDBA / PGDBM/ PGPM/ PGDM with specialization in Marketing
What is the age limit?
- 20-30 years as on 01/11/2019
- Candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.11.1989 and not later than 01.11.1999
- Age relaxation as per Govt rules and regulation
- Preliminary Examination Centre (Kerala): Alappuzha, Kannur, Kochi, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Palakkad, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrichur
- Main Examination Center (Kerala): Kochi, Thiruvananthapuram
- SC/ST/PWBD candidates:Rs 100/-
- All others:Rs 600/-
Selection will be made on the basis of Preliminary Examination , Main Examination &Interview.
How to apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 26/11/2019
- Last date for online registration:26/11/2019
- Online Examination – Preliminary: 28.12.2019 and 29.12.2019
- Online Examination – Main: 25.01.2020