All India Jobs
SSC Recruitment 2019: Apply Online Now for Sub-Inspector (SI) in Delhi Police, Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) and Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI) in CISF Vacancies.
The Staff Selection Commission has released recruitment notification for the post of Sub-Inspector (SI) in Delhi Police, Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) and Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI) in CISF.Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 16-10-2019.
Candidates please go through detailed notification before applying online.
|Name of the Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Type of Organization||Central Govt|
|Total Vacancies||Not mentioned|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor’s degree|
|Pay Scale||Rs.29,200/- 1,12,400/-|
|Mode of Application||Online|
- Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs Group “B” (Non-Gazetted), Non-Ministerial
- Sub Inspector (Executive) – (Male/ Female) in Delhi Police Group “C” (Non-Gazetted) by Delhi Police
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (Executive) in CISF Group “C” (Non-Gazetted).
- Educational Qualification for all posts is Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
- Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs: pay scale of Level-6 35,400-1,12,400/-
- Sub Inspector (Executive) – (Male/ Female) in Delhi Police: pay scale of Leve-6 Rs.35,400-1,12,400/-
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (Executive) in CISF: pay scale of Level-5 Rs.29,200-92,300/-
What is the age limit?
- 20 to 25 years as on 01.01.2020
- Age relaxation as per Govt rules and regulation
- General & OBC:Rs 100/-
- Women,SC & ST, Ex-servicemen (ESM) Candidates:Nil
- Karnataka, Kerala Region (KKR): Bengaluru (9001), Belagavi (9002), Hubballi (9011), Kalaburagi (Gulbarga)(9005), Mangaluru (9008), Mysuru (9009), Shivamogga (9010), Udupi (9012), Thiruvananthapuram (9211), Ernakulam (9213), Kannur (9202), Kollam (9210), Kottayam (9205), Kozhikode (9206) Thrissur (9212).
Selection will be made on the basis of Paper-I (CBT), Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Endurance Test (PET), Paper-II (CBT) and Detailed Medical Examination (DME).
How to apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 16-10-2019.
- Last date for online registration: 16-10-2019 (17:00)
- Last date for making online fee payment: 18-10-2019 (17:00)
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Paper-I): 11-12-2019 to 13-12-2019