Steel Authority of India ltd (SAIL) has released recruitment notification for 463 vacancies for the post of Operator-cum-Technician Trainee, Operator-cum-Technician (Boiler) and Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee .Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 11/10/2019.
Candidates please go through the detailed notification before applying online.
|Name of the Organization||Steel authority of india ltd (SAIL)|
|Type of Organization||State Government|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Operator-cum-Technician Trainee– 302
- Mechanical: 80
- Metallurgy: 100
- Electrical: 80
- Chemical: 10
- Ceramics :10
- Instrumentation :22
Operator-cum-Technician (Boiler)– 8
Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee (AITT)– 153
- Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee): Matriculation & Three years full time Diploma in Engineering from Govt. recognized institute in Electrical, Mechanical, Metallurgy, Chemical, Ceramics & Instrumentation discipline.
- Operator-cum-Technician – (Boiler): Matriculation and 3 years full time Diploma in engineering from Govt. recognized Institute with 1st Class Certificate of Boiler Competency.
- Attendant cum Technician (Trainee):Matriculation and passed All India Trade Test conducted by NCVT, Govt. of India after completing the stipulated period of training as Trade Apprentices in an Integrated Steel Plant.
What is the age limit (As on 11/10/2019):
- Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee):28 years
- Operator-cum-Technician (Boiler):30 Years
- Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee) (AITT):28 years
- Age relaxation as per Govt rules and regulation
- Operator-cum-Technician Trainee:consolidated Pay of Rs. 10700/- pm during 1st year of training and Rs. 12200/-pm during the 2nd year of training.Pay Scale of S3 grade is Rs. 16800/-3%-24110/-.
- Operator-cum-Technician (Boiler):Pay Scale of S3 grade is Rs. 16800/-3%-24110/
- Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee) (AITT): Consolidated Pay of Rs. 8600/-pm during 1st year of training and Rs.10000/-pm during the 2nd year of training.Pay Scale of S1 grade is Rs. 15830/-3%-22150/-
- Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee):Rs 250/-
- Operator-cum-Technician (Boiler):Rs 250/-
- Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee (AITT):Rs 150/-
- SC/ ST/ PwD/ ESM & Departmental candidates:Nil
Selection will be made on the basis of Written Examination.
How to apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 11/10/2019.
- Last date for online registration:11/10/2019