Staff Selection Commission has released recruitment notification for the post of Stenographer Grade “C‟ (Group “B‟, NonGazetted) and Stenographer Grade “D” (Group “C‟) for various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations in the Government of India.Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 18.10.2019 (17:00).
Candidates please go through detailed notification before applying online.
|Name of the Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Type of Organization||Central Government|
|Total Vacancies||1500+ (Expected)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Name of post: Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’.
Number of Vacancies : 1500+ (expected vacancies from last year’s vacancies)
12th Standard or equivalent examination from a 8 recognized Board or University.
What is the age limit?
- Stenographer Grade C: 18 to 30 years as on 01.01.2020
- Stenographer Grade D: 18 to 27 years as on 01.01.2020
Age relaxation as per Govt rules and regulation
- Stenographer Grade C: 9300-34800/-
- Stenographer Grade D: 5200-20200/-
- Selection will be made on the basis of computer based examination& skill test
- The candidates who are shortlisted in the Computer Based Examination for the next stage will have to appear for the Skill Test in Stenography. The candidates 13 will be given one dictation for 10 minutes in English or Hindi (as opted by the candidates in the online Application Form) at the speed of 100 word per minute (w.p.m) for the post of Stenographer Grade „C‟ and 80 w.p.m. for the post of Stenographer Grade „D‟.
Examination Centres & Centre Code
- Karnataka, Kerala Region:Bengaluru (9001), Belagavi (9002), Hubballi (9011), Kalaburagi (Gulbarga) (9005), Mangaluru (9008), Mysuru (9009), Shivamogga (9010), Udupi (9012), Thiruvananthapuram (9211), Ernakulam (9213), Kannur (9202), Kollam (9210), Kottayam (9205), Kozhikode (9206), Thrissur (9212)
- General & OBC Candidates:Rs 100/-
- Women,SC&ST,PWD Ex-servicemen (ESM)Candidates:Nil
How to apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 18.10.2019 (17:00).
- Last date for online registration:18-10-2019