Liquid Propulsion System Centre (LPSC) Under Indian Space Research Organisation has released recruitment notification for the post of Technical Assistant, Technician ‘B’, Draughtsman ‘B’&Hindi Typist.Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 03.10.2019.
Candidates please go through detailed notification before applying online.
|Name of the Organization||Indian Space Research Organisation|
|Type of Organization||Central Government|
|Educational Qualification||SSLC, ITI / Diploma,Graduation|
|Pay Scale||Rs.21700- 1,42,400/-|
|Mode of Application||Online|
- Electronic Mechanic:01
- Technical Assistant:hree year Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/ Electronics Engineering with First Class
- Technician ‘B’:SSLC/SSC pass + ITI/NTC/ NAC in relevantTrade from NCVT
- Draughtsman ‘B’:SSLC/SSC pass + ITI/NTC/ NAC in Draughtsman (Mechanical) Trade from NCVT
- Hindi Typist:Graduation in Arts/Science/Commerce/ Management/ Computer Applications with First Class as declared by the University. The candidates should have studied Hindi as one of the subjects at Matriculation/ Degree level or passed either of these examinations in Hindi medium, Hindi Typewriting speed @ 25 words per minute on Computer.Knowledge in the use of Computers.Knowledge in English Typewriting is desirable
What is the age limit?
- Technician ‘B’, &Draughtsman ‘B’: 35 yearsas on 02.07.2019
- Hindi Typist: 26 years as on 03.10.2019
- Technical Assistant: 35 yearsas on 02.07.2019
- Age relaxation as per Govt rules and regulation
- Technical Assistant: Level 7 Pay Matrix: 44,900 – 1,42,400/-
- Technician ‘B’: Level 3 Pay Matrix: 21,700 – 69,100/-
- Draughtsman ‘B’: Level 3 Pay Matrix: 21,700 – 69,100/-
- Hindi Typist: Level 4 Pay Matrix`25,500 – 81,100/-
- General & OBC Candidates:Rs 150/- pm
- Women,SC/ST,PWD,Ex service man :Nil
Selection will be made on the basis of written test & Skill test.
How to apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 03.10.2019.Upon registration, applicants will be provided with an on-line registration number, which should be carefully preserved for future reference. One printed copy of the Declaration generated after registering the on-line application should be signed by the candidate at the space provided and sent to ‘THE ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER, RECRUITMENT SECTION, LIQUID PROPULSION SYSTEMS CENTRE, VALIAMALA P.O., THIRUVANANTHAPURAM, KERALA – 695 547’ by ordinary or speed post so as to reach on or before 11.10.2019
- Last date for online registration:03-10-2019
- Last date for Payment of application fee:04-10-2019
- Declaration form should reach LPSC :11.10.2019