Food Corporation of India (FCI) has released recruitment notification for 330 vacancies for the post of Manager (General/ Depot/ Movement/ Accounts/ Technical/ Civil Engineering/ Electrical Mechanical Engineering),Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website from 28.09.2019 to 27.10.2019, 16:00 Hrs.
Candidates please go through detailed notification before applying online.
|Name of the Organization||Food Corporation of India (FCI)|
|Type of Organization||Central government|
|Educational Qualification||Degree,Master degree|
|Pay Scale||Rs 40000 – 140000/-|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Zone wise vacancies
- North zone :187
- South zone:65
- West zone:15
- East zone:37
- North-east zone:26
- Manager (General, Depot, Movement):Graduate degree or equivalent from recognized University with minimum 60% marks, CA/ICWA/CS
- Manager (Accounts):Com from a recognized University andPost Graduate Full-time MBA (Fin) Degree / Diploma of minimum 2 years recognized by UGC/AICTE
- Manager (Technical):Sc. in Agriculture from a recognized University. or B.Tech degree or B.E degree in Food Science from a recognized University/ an institution approved by the AICTE
- Manager (Civil Engineering):Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Manager (Electrical Mechanical Engineering):Degree in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering from a Recognized University or equivalent.
- Manager (Hindi):Master’s Degree of a recognized University or equivalent in Hindi with English as a subject at the Degree level. OR Master’s Degree of a recognized University or equivalent in English with Hindi as a subject at the degree level.
What is the age limit?
- Manager (Hindi): 35 Yearsas on 01/08/2019
- Other post: 28 Year as on 01/08/2019
- Age relaxation as per Govt rules and regulation
- Management Trainee and will undergo training for six months. Only consolidated stipend will be paid to them at the rate of Rs. 40000/-. Management Trainees will be considered for absorption as Managers in the IDA Pay scale of Rs. 40000 – 140000 upon successful completion of training period of six months.
- PHASE-I KERALA: KOCHI, KANNUR, TRICHUR, THIRUVANANTHAPURAM, KOZHIKODE
- PHASE-II KERALA : KOCHI
- General & OBC Candidates:Rs 800/-
- SC/ST/PwBD and Women candidates:Nil
- Manager (Hindi): The selection process will be consisting of Online Test (Phase-I and Phase-II exams) and Interview.
- Other post: The selection process will be consisting of Online Test(Phase-I and Phase-II exams), Interview and Training.
How to apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website from 28.09.2019 to 27.10.2019, 16:00 Hrs.
- Last date for online registration:27/10/2019