Air India Limited has released recruitment notification for the post of Experienced cabin crew (Male & Female).Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 07-08-2019.
Candidates please go through detailed notification before applying online.
|Name of the Organization||Air India Limited|
|Type of Organization||Central Government|
|Total Vacancies||Not mention|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 18,400/-|
|Mode of Application||online|
- Name of post: Experienced cabin crew (Male & Female)
- No of vacancy: Not mentioned
10+2 from a recognized Board/University AND Minimum one year of experience as Cabin Crew in a scheduled Airline AND Valid SEP as on 01.01.2019.
What is the age limit?
- Between 18 and 35 year
Age relaxation as per Govt rules and regulation
- During the period of training, the candidates will be given a stipend of Rs.15,000/- pm
- After successful completion of the training, monthly salary and allowances of Rs. 18,400/-
- In addition Rs. 21,125/- as Flying Allowance at 70 hours of flying
Physical & Medical standards:
- Male – Minimum 172 cms
- Female – Minimum 160 cms
Body mass index:
- Male – Between 18 to 25
- Female – Between 18 to 22
- Near Vision: N/5 in better eye and N/6 in worst eye.
- Distant vision: 6/6 in one eye & 6/9 in another eye
- Spectacles not allowed.
- Contact lenses up to + 2D permitted
- Fluency in English and Hindi
- General & OBC Candidates:Rs 1000/-
- Demand draft of Rs.1000/-in Favour of Air India Limited payable at:
Delhi – If applying for Northern Region
Kolkata – If applying for Eastern Region
Mumbai – If applying for Western Region
Chennai – If applying for Southern Region
- SC/ST candidates:Nil
The three recruitment exercises will be carried out as per schedule given below:
|Cut-off Date ofagelimit,Educational qualification etc|
Online Application Submission
Date for written test
|Start date||Last date|
Selection will be made on the basis of Preliminary Medical Examination& Written Test.
How to apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the website on or before 07-08-2019
|phase||Start date||Last date|