Broadcast Engineering Consultants India limited (BECIL),Under Ministry Of Information & Broadcasting has released recruitment notification for 1100 vacancies for selection of skilled/unskilled employees purely on contact basis for government projects across India.Interested and eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed application format on or before June 24, 2019.
Candidates please go through detailed notification before applying for the said posts.
|Name of the Organization
|Broadcast Engineering Consultants India limited (BECIL)
|Type of Organization
|8TH / ITI
|Rs7613 to 9381/-
|Mode of Application
- Skilled Manpower as per specification:400
- Un-Skilled Manpower as per specification:700
Educational qualification & Experience:
- Skilled Manpower as per specification: ITI Certificate in Electrical Trade or Wireman as recognized by NCVT or SCVT or higher technical degree diploma in engineering, And or with shall possess Overhead Certificate for Electrical Safety (Should have Reading and Writing Knowledge of Hindi and English) Experience: At least two year experience in Electricals.
- Un-Skilled Manpower as per specification: 8th Pass any state education Board or equivalent institutional (Should have reading and writing knowledge of Hindi and reading knowledge of English) Experience: At least one year experience in Electricals
Roles and Responsibilities:
Operation of 33/11 KV Substations andLT/HT distribution lines and its other related work round the Clock in three relay shift of 8 hours Shift each comprising of the following manpower. For Urban Substations where ESI facility is available.ORMaintenance of Line around 33/11 KV Substation round the clock in three relay shift of 8 hours shift each comprising of the following manpower.For live LT Lines,HT Lines(in shutdown or breakdown} gangs in urban areas were ESI Facility is available.
What is the age limit?
- Skilled Manpower as per specification: : Not more than 45Yrs on the date of joining
- Un-Skilled Manpower as per specification: Not more than 55Yrs on the date of joining
- Skilled Manpower as per specification:Rs9,381.06/- pm (Guaranteed Minimum Salary)
- Un-Skilled Manpower as per specification:Rs7,613.42/- pm(Guaranteed Minimum Salary)
The employee shall be paid salary as per the Minimum Wages Act, 1948 subject to the emoluments received from the Principal Employer.
- General and OBC candidates :Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only)
- SC/ST/PH candidates : Rs.250/- (Rupees Two Hundred Fifty only)
- Demand Draft drawn in favor of BROADCAST ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS INDIA LIMITED payable at New Delhi
Selection will be made on the basis of personal interview.
How to apply?
The duly filled in application form along with self attested photocopies of educational/ experience certificates, two passport size photograph, PAN Card, Aadhar Card and DD and Sent to “Shri Awadhesh Pandit Dy. General Manager (F&A) Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited, BECIL Bhawan, C-56/A-17, Sector-62, Noida- 201307 Uttar Pradesh”. Last date for submission of application forms is June 24, 2019
- Last date for receipt the application:24-06-2019