Indian coast guard has released recruitment notification for various branches as an Assistant Commandant (Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officer).Interested and eligible candidate can apply online through the official website from 24 may to 04 jun 2019.Candidates please go through detailed notification before apply online
|Name of the Organization||Indian coast guard|
|Type of Organization||Central Government|
|Total Vacancies||Not mentioned|
|Mode of Application||online|
- General duty (male)
- General duty (SSA) (Female)
- Commercial Pilot Entry (CPL) (SSA) (Male/ Female)
- Technical (Engineering & Electrical) (Male)
- Law(Male/ Female)
- General duty:Candidates who have passed Bachelor’s degree from any recognised university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate
- Commercial Pilot Entry (CPL) (SSA) :Candidates holding current /valid Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL) issued/ validated by Director General of Civil Aviation (DGCA). Minimum educational qualification – XIIth pass (Physics and Mathematics)with 60% marks in aggregate.
- Technical (Engineering & Electrical):Engineering degree with 60% marks in aggregate or Should have passed Sections A and B examination from the Institution of Engineers (India) in any of the discipline listed below with 60% marks. Engineering Branch. Naval architecture or Mechanical or Marine orAutomotive or Mechatronics or Industrial and Production or Metallurgy or Design or Aeronautical or Aerospace. Electrical Branch. Electrical or Electronics or Telecommunication or Instrumentation or Instrumentation and Control or Electronics and Communication or Power Engg. Or Power Electronics
- Law: A degree in Law with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university. (Three years degree in law after graduation or Five years after 10+2 examination)
What is the age limit?
- General duty:Born between 01 Jul 1995 to 30 Jun 1999 (Both dates inclusive).
- General duty (SSA):Born between 01 Jul 1995 to 30 Jun 1999 (Both dates inclusive).
- Commercial Pilot Entry (CPL) (SSA):Born between 01 Jul 1995 to 30 Jun 2001 (Both dates inclusive).
- Technical (Engineering & Electrical):Born between 01 Jul 1995 to 30 Jun 1999 (Both dates inclusive).
- Law: Born between 01 Jul 1990 to 30 Jun 1999 (Both dates inclusive)
- The upper age limit of OBC/SC & ST is relaxable as per Govt. of India
- Assistant Commandant: 10th pay level Starting Basic Pay 56100/- pm
- Deputy Commandant :11thpay level Starting Basic Pay 67700/-
Selection will be made on the basis of
- Short Listing of Applications
- Preliminary Selection. Shortlisted candidates will be called for Preliminary Selection at given date and time which will consist of Mental Ability Test/ Cognitive Aptitude Test and Picture Perception & Discussion Test (PP & DT)
Final selection:The Final Selection will consist of Psychological Test, Group Task and Interview (Personality test).
How to apply?
Interested and eligible candidate can apply online through the official website from 24 may to 04 jun 2019.
- Starting date for online registration:24 may 2019
- Last date for online registration:04 jun 2019