SSC MTS 2019 Exam is being organized by Staff Selection Commission or SSC to recruit candidates for various posts like the post of:
- Junior Gestetner Operator
- watchman or gatekeeper.
- Mali etc.
in various central government offices across the country.
Staff Selection Commission of India (SSC) has released SSC MTS 2019 Notification on 22nd April 2019. With the release of notification, exam pattern, vacancy, eligibility and other related details have been declared. Interested and eligible candidates grab this golden opportunity and Apply now / Registering online now for avoiding last minute rush.
candidates please go through the official notification before applying online for the said posts.
|Name of the Organization||Staff Selection Commission of India (SSC)|
|Type of Organization||Central Government|
|Total Vacancies||10,000+ (Expected)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
The total number of vacancies for SSC MTS 2019 exam has not been released with its official notification. SSC MTS 2019 Vacancy will be updated here once it has been published by SSC. As per SSC MTS Notification 2017, a total of 10674 vacancies were declared to be filled through SSC MTS Exam. The vacancy is expected to be more or less same as compared to last year.
Candidates with minimum 10th passed from a recognized university or board will be eligible.
What is the age limit?
According to the official SSC MTS 2019 recruitment notification, the age limits for the posts of various user departments are:
- 18-25 years as on August 1, 2019
- 18-27 years as on August 1, 2019
Age relaxation is provided to the reserved category as per the rules.
Multi Tasking Staff is a general central service group ‘C’ non-gazetted, a non-ministerial post which falls under Payband-1 (Rs.5200 – 20200) + Grade Pay Rs.1800. However, the take-home salary of MTS ranges between Rs.20,000 – 24,000 /month (approx). The salary varies slightly based on location, allowances etc.
- The SSC MTS Application Fee is Rs. 100/- and can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or through cash in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to Apply?
The SSC MTS 2019 online Application Form is now available with the release of the SSC MTS 2019 recruitment notification. Candidates should note that only online registrations will be accepted.