Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) has released recruitment notification for 145 vacancies for the post of Engineer Trainee&Executive Trainee .Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the website on or before 6 th May, 2019 at 11:45 PM.
Candidates please go through detailed notification before applying online.
|Name of the Organization||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)|
|Type of Organization||Central Government|
|Pay Scale||Rs 50,000-1,60,000/-|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Executive Trainee (HR):20
Executive Trainee (Finance):25
- Engineer Trainee in (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Civil/ Chemical):Full-Time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering /Technology or Five year integrated Master’s degree or Dual Degree programme in Engineering or Technology in the disciplines of Mechanical or Electrical or Civil or Chemical Engineering from a recognized Indian University/ Institute
- Executive Trainee in (HR):Full time regular Bachelor’s degree from a recognized Indian University* with atleast 60% marks in aggregate in all years With Two years full-time regular Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Human Resource Management/ Personnel Management and Industrial Relations/ Social Work/ Business Administration with specialization in Personnel Management or Labour Welfare or HRM from a recognized Indian University
- Executive Trainee in (Finance): Full time regular Bachelor’s degree from a recognized Indian University* With Qualified Chartered or Cost and Works Accountants from recognised Institutions in India
What is the age limit?
- Engineer Trainee:27 years as on 01-04-2019. 29 years for candidates having two years’ full time Post Graduate in Engineering or Business Administration/ Management
- Executive Trainee in (HR):29 years as on 01-04-2019
- Executive Trainee in (Finance):29 years as on 01-04-2019
- Age relaxation as per Govt rules and regulation
- During training period, basic pay of Rs 50,000/- in the scale of pay of Rs 50,000-1,60,000/-
- Engineers/Executives in the scale of pay of Rs 60,000-1,80,000/- with a basic pay of Rs 60,000/
- UR/EWS/OBC candidates : Rs 500 and Processing Fees Rs 300 +GST
- SC/ST/PWD/EXSM: only Processing Fees of Rs 300+GST
Selection will be made on the basis of Computer Based Examination and interview.
How to apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the website on or before 6th May, 2019 at 11:45 PM.
- Last date for online registration:06-05-2019