All India Jobs
Air India ltd Recruitment 2019:Apply Now for 79 Controllers and Data Entry Operators vacancies
Air india ltd has released recruitment notification for 79 vacancies for the post of Trainee Controllers&Data Entry Operators.Interested and eligible candidates can attend walk in interview on 30th April 2019&2nd May 2019 at CMS DepartmentNew Delhi.Candidates please go through detailed notification before attend interview
|Name of the Organization||Air india ltd|
|Type of Organization||Central Government|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Interview date||30th April 2019 and 2nd May 2019|
- Trainee Controllers:25
- Data Entry Operators:54
- Trainee Controllers: B.E./B.Tech. from a recognized University/ Institution in any stream with MINIMUM 01 year experience in Pilot/Cabin Crew Rostering in a scheduled Airline OR 03 years Diploma in Engineering or Graduation from a recognized University/ Institution with MINIMUM 03 years experience in Pilot/Cabin Crew Rostering in a scheduled Airline
- Data Entry Operator:Graduation from a recognized University/ Institution with MINIMUM 06 months experience as Data Entry Operator related to Crew Rostering, Movement Control in a scheduled Airline OR 10+2 from a recognized Board/ University/Institution with MINIMUM 01 year experience as Data Entry Operator related to Crew Rostering, Movement Control in a scheduled Airline
What is the age limit?
- 42 years as on 01-04-2019
- Age relaxation as per Govt rules and regulation
- Trainee Controllers: Stipend during training period Rs. 25,000/- p.m.After completion of training successfully, candidates will be appointed as Assistant Controllerremuneration of approx. Rs.45,000/- p.m.
- Data Entry Operators: Rs.21,000/- p.m.
|Name of the Post||Day & Date||Venue|
|Trainee Controller||Tuesday, 30th April 2019|| |
CMS Department, Air India Limited, GSD Complex, Opps. New ATC Tower Building, Near IGIA Terminal-2,New Delhi-110037
|Date Entry Operator||Thursday, 2nd May 2019|
- A Demand Draft for an amount of Rs.1,000/-:Trainee Controller & 500/- :Data Entry Operator in favour of Air India Limited payable at Delhi
- SC/ST Candidates:Nil
Selection will be made on the basis of Walk in interview
How to apply?
- Interested and eligible candidates can attend walk in interview on 30th April 2019 & 2nd May 2019 at CMS Department New Delhialong with all supporting documents
- Date for interview: 30th April 2019 & 2nd May 2019