Air India ltd has released recruitment notification for 70 vacancies for the post of Trainee Flight Dispatcher on Fixed Term Contract basis.Eligible candidates can attend walk in interview on 6th&9thMay, 2019 at New delhi ,Mumbai between 1030 hrs. to 1230 hrs.
Candidates please go through detailed notification before attend interview.
|Name of the Organization||Air India ltd|
|Type of Organization||Central Government|
|Pay Scale||Rs.70,000/- per month.|
|Mode of Application||Walk in interview|
Name of post:
- Trainee Flight Dispatcher
- Trainee Flight Dispatcher
- Junior Trainee Flight Dispatcher
Total no of vacancies:70
10+2 or its equivalent with Physics and Mathematics, from a recognized Board/ University.
- Trainee Flight Dispatcher & Trainee Flight Dispatcher: Candidates holding Current/Lapsed DGCA (India). Flight Dispatcher’s Approval on Jet Aircraft
- Junior Trainee Flight Dispatcher Candidates who have passed Flight Dispatcher’sCourse from an approved institute and have undergone“On the Job Training” and are yet to obtain the approval of DGCA.
- Candidates holding Current DGCA (India) Flight Dispatcher’s Approval on Jet Aircraft. These.candidates will be initially engaged as Sr. Trainee Flight Dispatcher
- Candidates whose DGCA Flight Dispatcher’s Approval on Jet Aircraft has lapsed in the.preceding 5 years. These candidates will be initially engaged as Trainee Flight Dispatcher
- Candidates who have passed Flight Dispatcher’s Course from an approved Institute and.have undergone “On the Job Training” and are yet to obtain the approval of DGCA. These candidates will be initially engaged as Junior Trainee Flight Dispatcher
What is the age limit?
- Trainee Flight Dispatcher & Trainee Flight Dispatcher : Maximum 63 Years as on 31-03-2019
- Junior Trainee Flight Dispatcher: 35 years .Age relaxation as per Govt rules and regulation
During the training period, selected candidates will be paid monthly Stipend as under
- Trainee Flight Dispatcher : Rs.40,000/- per month
- Trainee Flight Dispatcher : Rs.25,000/- per month
- Junior Trainee Flight Dispatcher : Rs.20,000/- per month
- On completion of training successfully and acquiring DGCA Flight Dispatcher’s Approval on the fleet of Air India Limited, candidates will be paid approximately GROSS Emoluments of Rs.70,000/- per month.
|Day & Date||Venue|
|Monday, the 6th May, 2019||O/o Executive Director (Operations),|
Air India Limited, Headquarters
Near Jorbagh Metro Station,
|Thursday, 9th May, 2019||O/o In-Charge Flight Dispatch|
Air India Limited
Old Airport, Santa Cruz-E
- General & OBC Candidates: 1,000/- pm (A Demand Draft for an amount of Rs.1,000/- (Rupees One Thousand only) in favour of Air India Limited payable at Delhi)
- SC/ST Candidates:Nil
Selection will be made on the basis of walk in interview.
How to apply?
Eligible candidates can attend walk in interview on 6th& 9th May, 2019 at New delhi ,Mumbai along with A duly filled in Application form and all supporting documents
- Interview date: 6th& 9th May, 2019