State Bank of India (SBI) has released recruitment notification for 2000 vacancies for the post of probationary officers (POs).Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website from 02.04.2019 to 22.04.2019.
Candidates please go through detailed notification before applying online.
|Name of the Organization||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Type of Organization||Central Government|
|Pay Scale||Rs 23700-42020/-|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Name of post: probationary officers (POs)
No of vacancies:2000
Educational qualification: (as on 31.08.2019)
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Those who are in the Final Year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.08.2019
What is the age limit?
- 21-30 years as on 01.04.2019
Age relaxation as per Govt rules and regulation will be provided.
- The starting basic pay is 27,620/-
- Pay scale Rs 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD:Rs 125/- (Intimation Charges only)
- General/ EWS/ OBC:Rs 750/-
Selection will be made on the basis of
Phase-I: Preliminary Examination
Preliminary Examination consisting of Objective Test for 100 marks will be conducted online. The test will have of 3 Sections (with separate timings for each section) as follows
|SL/NO||Name of test||No. of Questions||Duration|
|1||English Language||30||20 minutes|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude||35||20 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability||35||20 minutes|
Phase-II: Main Examination: Main Examination will consist of Objective Tests for 200 marks and Descriptive Test for 50 marks.
- Objective Test:
|Test||Name of test||No. of Questions||Max mark||Duration|
|1||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 minutes|
|2||Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45 minutes|
|3||General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40||35 minutes|
|4||English Language||35||40||40 minutes|
- (ii) Descriptive Test: The Descriptive Test of 30 minutes duration with two questions for 50 marks will be a Test of English Language (Letter Writing & Essay).
Phase-III: Group Exercises (20 marks) & Interview (30 marks)
- Preliminary Examination Centre,Kerala:Alappuzha, Kannur, Kochi, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Palakkad, Thrichur, Thiruvananthapuram
- Main Examination Centre,Kerala:Kochi,Thiruvananthapuram
How to apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website from 02.04.2019 TO 22.04.2019
- Starting date for online registration:02-04-2019
- Last date for online registration:22-04-2019
- Payment of Application Fee/ Intimation Charges: 02.04.2019 to 22.04.2019
- Download of call letters for online Preliminary Examination: 3rd week of May 2019 onwards
- Online Preliminary Examination: 8th, 9th, 15th & 16th June 2019
- Download of Call letter for Online Main Examination: 2nd week of July 2019
- Conduct of Online Main Examination: 20.07.2019
- Declaration of Result of Main Examination: 3rd week of August 2019
- Download of Call Letter for Group Exercises & Interview: 4th week of August 2019
- Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview: September 2019
- Declaration of Final Result: 2nd week of October 2019