Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) has released recruitment notification for 275 vacancies for the post of Technical Officer, Assistant, Personal Assistant and other.Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 25.04.2019.
Candidates please go through detailed notification before apply online
|Name of the Organization||Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI)|
|Type of Organization||Central Government|
|Educational Qualification||12th ,Degree,Master degree|
|Mode of Application||Online|
- Assistant Director:05
- Assistant Director:15
- Technical Officer:130
- Central Food Safety Officer:37
- Administrative Officer:02
- Junior Assistant Grade-I:07
- Hindi Translator:02
- Personal Assistant:25
- Assistant Manager (IT):05
- IT Assistant:03
- Deputy Manager:06
- Assistant Manager:04
- Assistant Director:Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised University or Institution; and six years’ experience in handling administration, finance, human resource development or/ and vigilance and accounts matters. (b) Desirable: MBA degree from a recognised university or Institution.
- Assistant Director (Technical):Master Degree from a recognized University or Institution in Chemistry or Biochemistry or Food Technology or Food Science & Technology or Food & Nutrition
- Technical Officer:Master Degree from a recognized University or Institution in Chemistry or Biochemistry or Food Technology or Food Science & Technology or Food & Nutrition or Edible Oil Technology or Microbiology or Dairy Technology or Agricultural or horticultural Sciences or Industrial Microbiology
- Central Food Safety Officer:Degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology or Agricultural Science or Page 12 of 54 Veterinary Sciences or Bio-Chemistry or Microbiology or Masters Degree in Chemistry or degree in medicine from a recognized University
- Administrative Officer:Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised University or Institution; and three years’ experience in handling administration, finance, human resource development
- Assistant: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised University or Institution.
- Junior Assistant Grade-I: 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University
- Hindi Translator:Masters degree from a recognized University in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level
- Personal Assistant:Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised University or Institution with proficiency in shorthand (80 WPM) and typing (40 WPM – English) and/ or (35 WPM Hindi) (ii) Should be computer literate and proficient in using MS Office and internet etc.
- Assistant Manager (IT): B. Tech or M. Tech in Computer Science or any other relevant Engineering Discipline or MCA or Bachelor’s Degree in Relevant field. (ii) 5 Years of total experience (iii) minimum 3 years’ experience in relevant field.
- IT Assistant:Bachelor’s Degree with atleast one year PG Diploma/Degree in Computer Application or Information Technology or equivalent degree in relevant field. OR Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Application or equivalent degree in relevant field.
- Deputy Manager:Post Graduate Degree or Diploma (Full Time courses) in journalism or Mass communication or Public Relation or MBA with specialization in Marketing from a recognized university or Institute OR Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in Social Work or psychology or Labour and Social Welfare from a recognized university or Institute
- Assistant Manager:Post Graduate Degree or Diploma (Full Time courses) in journalism or Mass communication or PublicRelation or MBA with specialization in Marketing from a recognized university or Institute
- Candidates please go through detailed notification for more information about post wise experience and educational qualification
What is the age limit?
As on 25-04-2019
- Assistant Director:35 years
- Assistant Director:35 years
- Technical Officer:30 years
- Central Food Safety Officer:30 years
- Administrative Officer:30 years
- Assistant:30 years
- Junior Assistant Grade-I:25 years
- Hindi Translator:30 years
- Personal Assistant:30 years
- Assistant Manager (IT):30 years
- IT Assistant:30 years
- Deputy Manager:35 years
- Assistant Manager:30 years
- Age relaxation as per Govt rules and regulation
Selection process & pay level:
|Post Advertised||Pay Level of the Post advertised||Stages of Selection|
|Assistant Director||10||CBT+ Written Examination + Interview|
|Assistant Director (Technical)||10||CBT+ Written Examination + Interview|
|Technical Officer||07||CBT+ Written Examination|
|Central Food Safety Officer||07||CBT+ Written Examination|
|Hindi Translator||06||CBT+ Written Examination|
|Administrative Officer||08||CBT+ Written Examination+ Interview|
|Assistant||06||CBT+ Written Examination|
|Junior Assistant Grade-I||04||CBT+ Written Examination|
|Personal Assistant||06||CBT+ Written Examination+ Skill Test|
|Assistant Manager (IT)||07||CBT+ Written Examination|
|IT Assistant||06||CBT+ Written Examination|
|Deputy Manager||10||CBT+ Written Examination + Interview|
|Assistant Manager||07||CBT+ Written Examination|
- GEN/EWS/OBC: Rs 1000/- (Application Fee :750+ Intimation Charges:250)
- SC/ST/Women/ExServicemen/PwBD:Rs 250 (Application fee: Nil ++ Intimation Charges:250).
How to Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 25.04.2019.
- Last date for online registration:25-04-2019