All India JobsRailway
Indian Railway Recruitment : Apply Online Now for 1937 Staff Nurse, Pharmacist Dental Hygienist, Physiotherapist and other vacancies
Railway Recruitment Boards (RRB) has released recruitment notification for 1937 vacancies for the post of Paramedical Categories (Dietician, Staff Nurse, Dental Hygienist, Dialysis Technician, Extension Educator, Perfusionist, Physiotherapist, Radiographer, Optometrist & Other).Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 02-04-2019.
Candidates please go through detailed notification before applying online.
|Name of the Organization||Railway Recruitment Boards (RRB)|
|Type of Organization||Central Government|
|Mode of Application||Online|
- Dietitian : 04
- Staff Nurse :1109
- Dental Hygienist :05
- Dialysis Technician : 20
- Extension Educator :11
- Health and Malaria Inspector Grade III : 289
- Lab Superintendent Grade III : 25
- Perfusionist : 01
- Physiotherapist : 21
- Pharmacist Grade III :277
- Radiographer :61
- Speech Therapist : 01
- Optometrist :01
- ECG Technician : 23
- Lady Health Visitor : 02
- Lab Assistant Grade II : 82
- Dietician :B Sc (Science) with Post Graduate Diploma in Dietetics (one year course) from a recognized institution plus 3 months internship training in a hospital. (OR) B.Sc Home Science plus M.Sc Home Science (Food and Nutrition) from a recognised institution.
- Staff Nurse :Certificate as Registered Nurse and Midwife having passed 3 years course in General Nursing and Midwifery from a school of Nursing or other institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council (OR) B.Sc (Nursing). Note: The Indian Nursing Council has also laid down certain special concessions for the above courses in respect of Auxiliary nurseMidwives, Midwives and ‘B’ Grade Nurses, by way of reduced course period etc. Candidates obtaining the qualification prescribed above, under these concessions will also be eligible for recruitment.
- Dental Hygienist : Degree in Science (Biology) from a recognized university or equivalent AND Diploma / Certificate Course (2 years) in Dental Hygiene from an institute recognized by Dental Council of India AND Registered with Dental Council of India as Dental Hygienist
- Dialysis Technician : B.Sc., plus Diploma in Haemodialysis (OR) Two years satisfactory in-house Training / Experience in Haemodialysis work in a reputed institution (Document proof to be uploaded)
- Extension Educator :Graduation in Sociology / Social Work / Community Education disciplines with 2 years diploma in Health Education from a recognized University.
- Health and Malaria Inspector Grade III :B.Sc. having studied Chemistry as Main / Optional subject in any branch of Chemistry while undertaking the course. Plus One year Diploma of Health / Sanitary Inspector (OR) One year National Trade Certificate (NTC) in Health Sanitary Inspector awarded by National Council for Vocational Training, Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India, New Delhi.
- Lab Superintendent Grade III :Sc with Bio-Chemistry / Micro Biology / Life science / B.Sc with Chemistry and Biology as main or as optional / subsidiary subjects or equivalent plus Diploma in Medical Lab technology (DMLT) or equivalent (OR) B.Sc in Medical Technology (Laboratory) from a recognized institution.
- Optometrist :Sc in Optometry or Diploma in Ophthalmic Technician (the course should be of 3 to 4 years duration). The candidate should have Registration with the concerned Council / Licensing body
- Perfusionist :Sc with Diploma in Perfusion Technology (OR) B.Sc and Three years experience in Cardio Pulmonary Pump Technician in Reputed Recognised Hospital.
- Physiotherapist :Bachelors’ Degree in Physiotherapy from a recognized University and Two years practical experience in Physiotherapy from the Government / Private Hospital with atleast one hundred beds
- Pharmacist Grade III :10+2 in Science or its equivalent, with Diploma in Pharmacy from recognized institution and registered as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948 (OR) Bachelor degree in Pharmacy (B.Pharma) from a recognized University or equivalent and Registered as a Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act,1948
- Radiographer :10+2 with Physics and Chemistry and Diploma in Radiography / X Ray Technician / Radiodiagnosis Technology (2 years course) from recognized Institute. Science graduates with Diploma in Radiography / X Ray Technician / Radiodiagnosis Technology (2 years course) shall be preferred.
- Speech Therapist :Sc and Diploma in Audio and Speech Therapy and(ii) 2 years experience in the related field.
- ECG Technician :10+2 / Graduation in Science having Certificate/Diploma/Degree in ECG Laboratory Technology / Cardiology / Cardiology Technician / Cardiology Techniques of a reputed institution
- Lady Health Visitor :12th (+2 stage) from a recognized Board/University with multipurpose workers course from Institutes recognized by Central/ State Governments.
- Lab Assistant Grade II :12th (10 + 2 stage) in Science plus Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) (OR) Certificate Course in Medical Lab. Technology at par with ) Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT)subject to the fulfilment of (i) The course has been done from the institution which is recognized by a University or Technicial Board of State Government/Central Government authority;
- Dietician :Level as per 7 th CPCRs 44900/-
- Staff Nurse :Level as per 7 th CPC Rs 44900/-
- Dental Hygienist : Level as per 7 th CPC 35400/-
- Dialysis Technician : Level as per 7 th CPC 35400/-
- Extension Educator :Level as per 7 th CPC 35400/-
- Health and Malaria Inspector Grade III :Level as per 7 th CPC 35400/-
- Lab Superintendent Grade III :Level as per 7 th CPC 35400/-
- Perfusionist :Level as per 7 th CPC 35400/-
- Physiotherapist :Level as per 7 th CPC 35400/-
- Pharmacist Grade III :Level as per 7 th CPC 29200/-
- Radiographer :Level as per 7 th CPC 29200/-
- Speech Therapist :Level as per 7 th CPC 29200/-
- Optometrist :Level as per 7 th CPC 25500/-
- ECG Technician : Level as per 7 th CPC 25500/-
- Lady Health Visitor :Level as per 7 th CPC 25500/-
- Lab Assistant Grade II :Level as per 7 th CPC 21700/-
What is the age limit?
- Dietician:18-33 years.
- Staff Nurse:20-40 years.
- Dental Hygienist:18-33years.
- Dialysis Technician:20-33 years.
- Extension Educator:22-35years.
- Health and Malaria Inspector III:18-33years.
- Lab Superintendent Grade III :18-33
- Pharmaciast Grade III: 20-35years.
- Speech Therapist:18-33 years.
- ECG Technician:18-33
- Lady Health Visitor:18-30 years.
- Lab Assistant Grade II:18-33years.
- Age relaxation as per Govt rules and regulation
- SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen / PwBDs / Female / Transgender / Minorities / Economically backward class:Rs 250/- (This fee of 250/- shall be refunded to their bank account duly deducting bank charges as applicable, on appearing in CBT)
- Other candidates: Rs 500 (Out of this fee of 500/- an amount of Rs 400/- shall be refunded to their bank account duly deducting bank charges, on appearing in CBT)
Selection will be made on the basis of CBT(Computer Based Test) online exam.
How to apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 02-04-2019
- Closing of online registration of application: 02.04.2019 at 23:59 hrs
- Closing of offline payment: 04.04.2019 at 13:00 hrs
- Closing of online payment:05-04-2019 at 22:00 hrs
- Closing of online submission of application complete in all respects: 07.04.2019 at 23:59 hrs
- Computer Based Test (CBT): Tentatively scheduled during 1st week of June, 2019